Little brat encounter question

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dyonisys, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Been in the zone for fun and after killing a couple of em a message popped : great threat is approaching. I was excited but nothing happened so i was wondering if it was already reported or something is coming but not yet in game!?

If already known please delete thread lol

Elgarion and Time Lord like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

When you get that message you will see higher level brats coming into the scene. If you didn’t see that, then there may possibly be a bug (make sure you have killed all the brats in the scene).

The higher tier brats look exactly the same as the other ones but are higher tier.

Lord Stein, Time Lord and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Didnt notice that butttt i was hoping for something more lol ill check that out next time !

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

During Winter (season on earth) there’s a seasonal creature called Krampus, and when you get the message then Krampus will come out. So next Winter keep an eye out for that (Release Notes will always mention if a Seasonal Creature is coming or going). So be sure to check that out.

5. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

While were out of this season if we have this message we should see a LOT of brats spawning and rushing in scene instead or just 2 or 3 little bit stronger one !

6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report and feedback! I'll consider looping back and possibly making some changes, but no promises. :) Issue #69045

Elgarion, Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.