1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crafted hourglass should have the crafter label on it.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by queenbee, May 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

The crafted hourglasses does not have the crafter label on it. When finished, it just says it's an hourglass without the "crafted by..." on it.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's been this fight between people that want their names on their stuff and people that want the names off so stuff can stack going on for a while. i think a recipe skill level dividing line is a good compromise and that hourglass is a level 100 recipe.

3. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

I can't picture why an hourglass should be stacked. How many does one need?

FBohler likes this.
  4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Up to and including 24.

Seriously though, making the hour glass was one of my big goals as a starting crafter. It's a lot of effort the get one made when you're starting out, it would be fun to see people's name on them.

Dollar Bill and FBohler like this.
  5. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

If I must have a box full of Coswald's wing drops, all having his name on it... I can have a box full of unstacked labeled hourglasses!

Coswald_Dirthmire likes this.
  6. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    I would like the Maker's Mark to be optional on all crafted decorations.

So a Maker's Mark could be included on any crafted deco by adding a Maker's Stamp or Seal as an optional tool when crafting the item.

Players could then use their Maker's Stamp or Seal whenever they want to include their Maker's Mark on an item.
    And they could craft deco without the Maker's Stamp whenever they want the items to stack.

More details in these threads:

Please consider giving decorated cake slices a maker's mark
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...g-decorated-cake-slices-a-makers-mark.167541/

Make Decorations Stackable
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/make-decorations-stackable.162625/

----------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.