Struggling in some fights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DalTXColtsFan, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I would never whine about a nerf again if they removed Confusion from the game.

Micmatty and FBohler like this.
  2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Sometimes I wonder what were they thinking when creating a debuff that ruins the game during the whole fight and has no real counter.

Micmatty likes this.
  3. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

100% and its not that it makes the fight harder or anything it is just out right annoying and completely ruins the flow/feeling of combat.

Chemical likes this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

They are cabalists, that is their Gimmick. There are easy ways to avoid them, and even a lore aspect to the game to let you know where each one will be, you don't like it? Avoid it!

I like confusion in combat, in every other scenario except the Cabalist fight, you can easily remove it, it's annoying, but a good type of annoying. Why don't you go play duck hunt instead, seems like the right type of pew pew for you from what I keep reading! (Or maybe even then you'll be annoyed that the ducks fly away instead of staying in the middle of your screen :p:D)

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Rah-rah-rah, sis-boom-bah.

6. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

I mean I don't think it a good type of annoying but hey I guess everyone is different.

FBohler and Chemical like this.
  7. Chemical

Chemical Avatar

The problem with confusion is as soon as you use a Smelling Salt you get confused again and can't use the Salt again for 30 seconds. Either Smelling Salts need to have a lower cooldown or mobs need to cast it no more then once every 30 seconds or even add a resistance to it after every time you are effected by it.

FBohler, Anpu and Micmatty like this.
  8. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Now for the first time ever I will pay you back in the same currency by giving you advice you never asked for: I think you should play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, it seems to fit your standards of fun and challenge.

On a serious note: taking control away from players unreasonably is one of the most obvious game design flaws. I mean, a stun or push is reasonable, but scrambling controls every couple of seconds isn't.

Micmatty and Chemical like this.
  9. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Apt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.