Coto drops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aldo, May 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Just an interesting FYI.... I have been collecting all the COTO loot drops since inception. I just passed the 10,000 COTO barrier. I feel the drops are just about right. Wish I had recorded the high, low and average over the years. I actually received more than 10,000, but the game removed COTO from my pack when making a couple of purchases way back. Glad I caught it and have been saving all my drops to the bank since.

2. dayero

dayero Avatar

That is quite interesting, even though it be much more informative if you had a guesstimate of your total play time. For comparision: right now, you could afford a pot town deed or a pot village water deed from dropped cotos. Or to put it another way, that is slightly less than one year of subscription. Which also includes 36 potions and 36 deco items, at a cost of $108.

Aldo and Time Lord like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

@Aldo , Member Since: Feb 6, 2014
    Achievement: Gathers 10,000 coto
    Setback: (and maybe a few more) :cool:

[​IMG]

There are many ways of counting the passage of time, and this one is truly unique because it reflects how much time into hunting a player has dedicated themselves to.

There must be a counter or way of counting "gathered coto". When I look at coto, I see money, but "gathered coto" are different and even stack different, so there must be a difference, because "gathered coto" are not money, yet can be spent on coto store sota digital crack.

There is a difference and I think this should make a difference in the type of things such "hard won in-game gathered coto" should be able to buy at the shop.

Gathering "and having saved" such a sum of gathered coto,
    Maybe this type should have a special section of purchasable items in the shop, as well as it's ability to be spent with purchased coto in the common section.

There's nothing common about gathered coto, they're different and mean much more than money, so I think they should be able to buy something that costs more than money can buy.
    We have allot of stuff in the coto shop which could come in special colors or even slight differences which could take a small amount of developer time to copy into a same item yet in different rendering.

They don't stack with purchased coto, and I think that difference should be capitalized on.

That's a hell'of'an achievement @Aldo !
    [​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~

Aldo likes this.
  4. Lained

Lained Avatar

Search your chat logs for "You looted an item (Crown of the Obsidians", type /datafolder in game to find the ChatLogs folder.

I've haven't done much adventuring so my count is only ninety crowns looted to date.

5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I would say I am a step above casual player. All play is solo, adv level 130. I do play daily, 1 hour to 3, seldom more. Wish I had a handle on total hours, though and darn I wish I had been more careful at first with what coto were auto selected when buying stuff.

6. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

that's pretty cool.

Aldo and Time Lord like this.
  7. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I too have noticed COTO's dropping more which is awesome.

Alleine Dragonfyre and Time Lord like this.
  8. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Chris mentioned once on stream that COTOs drop roughly the same amount every day. I noticed this drop rate increase as well, which can be interpreted as less people playing the game, then each of us get more individually to reach the global drop rate.

Elnoth, Aldo and Time Lord like this.
  9. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Time Lord and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.