Veritas Sanctuary

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by theWul, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theWul

theWul Avatar

If you just started your journey (or came back from UO after three decades) take a look at Veritas Sanctuary the other day.
    I'm not associated with any original founder and dunno if anybodys alive here, but you'll hardly get any better "free to claim" spot - expert crafting stations, merchants, oracle, shrines, and all devotionals nearby....

2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

There's still a few of us living there. Governor has been MIA for a while now due to the real world. One of the stewards has recently returned to the game, and seems to gave brought a few others with.

3. Mingo

Mingo Avatar

--When I finally got a strong computer, two years ago, and could PLAY the game I contributed $ to 8 years ago, I moved to Veritas Sanctuary, 2nd house from the South Oracle. Very nice place. I have since given my house to my "apprentice" (I am not an alt! she would say) Frida, who maintains a music vendor there....and a talking ghost. When I have saved up enough cotos, the governor and Twilight said they would purchase a direct boat to Meridian, where stands me White Raven Inn now. in Meridian we have a direct wagon to Veritas Sanctuary.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Tahru likes this.
  4. Virsago2099

Virsago2099 Avatar

Hey glad you found the place! It really is a nice town! I've been living there for a little over 2 years now. If you ever need anything, or just wanna drop by and say hi feel free to swing by my place. It's by the huge tree surrounded by crafting stations.

Mingo and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.