1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Add more info to the Town Overview

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I would like to have more info in the town overview you get when holding the Control Key down while pointing to a town name. In addition to the number of Vendors, notable Landmarks, Quest, and Trainers it would be good to have things like Total Lots/Available and the Last time the Governor logged in. This would help Avatars find a lot too claim Show off what is available in the town and if this town is worth exploring. All of this is in either the Town Criers info or the chat logs. I am sure there is lots more that can be added to the Town Info overview but these are my quick thoughts. Something like this maybe.

@Elgarion @Chris what are your thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

I like those ideas, especially the number of vendors!!

Your character is named Novia Property? lol

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Sulaene Moon
    Yes this is the ALT that manages my properties and is Steward of my Town. Feel free to MSG Her if you have questions about towns or Lots. My Main is Warrior B'Patrick. FYI all but the last 2 things (Last Login and Total Lots) are already part of the info shown by holding CTL down. I am trying to think of more things to add like maybe Town Dungeons or Town Connections. It would be nice also if the Governors or Stewards could add stuff to the list as well but don't want to over burden the DEVs ;)

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

I think it would be a great addition would show players if the town is actively ran or not... governor last login sometime in 2018....be like ummm maybe not this town and keep on riding

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.