1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

The /floatMmeditate emote should last longer

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Toular, Jun 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toular

Toular Avatar

So, the FloatMeditate emote only lasts for about 15 seconds. Longer would be nice - like perhaps make its duration be dependent on Intelligence or Focus? Maybe make it burn focus?

Wilfred, Anpu, Time Lord and 3 others like this.
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I'd love to be able to make it my /afk emote and just float until I come back.

3. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

It should last till canceled.

My 2 cents.

4. necronut

necronut Avatar

Wholeheartedly agree. /radiate lasts until cancelled, /juggle[whatever] lasts until cancelled...

I personally enjoy putting on the blood spraying headless mask and doing /breathehearts at people, and my Christmas wish is for the hearts to be an endless spray for the extra lolz.

Why not?

My buffalo nickel.

Time Lord and Lazarus Long like this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I agree! I need to forever meditate! :) When constructing or creating POT'work art,
    I often find a very big need to meditate while just looking at all I'm creating.
    [​IMG]
    The meditate emote should last till canceled, for players just like me! :)
    Such a thing would also help me think of what else I need to buy at our coto shop too!
    o_O
    One addendum to that, I think I also need to be able to move/float around while meditating o_O
    That's a great idea @Toular !
    ~Time Lord Approved!~
    ;)

~Disclaimer~
    (Time Lord is in no way associated in the approval or disapproval in any of Portalarium/Catnip decision making. Time Lord is only under the quasi-evil influence and expresses soul the interests of ~The Fellowship~ which is a totally evil cult and first guild of the ultima series bent on the total mind control domination of every known conscious being it encounters until total dominating is achieved throughout the universe. Tax title and license sold separately, you may not need to be fully conscious to qualify as a cult member. Check local listings for further details).

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    necronut likes this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

It is probably because there’s a backer reward emote that does stay looped when you use it.

I do wish it would loop.

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Only reason i purchased was I thought it would last til cancelled.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.