About archer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deltalok, Jun 14, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltalok

deltalok Avatar

Morning guys, the nerf archer are very large and exaggerated, no damage enters the pvp against heavy armor and shield anymore, the game are unbalanced for the archer and that way you can't be competitive in the PVPs even with the new gems the archer was unbalanced.
    Bye guys

2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I am only surprised to hear that someone wore heavy armor in pvp!

3. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

The majority of people who pvp wear heavy....

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I'm with @deltalok on this one. Archery got nerfed a bit too much in PVP. That or heavy spec, shields, healing/pots, mossys are a bit out of whack too good... discuss.

@deltalok was too fast and crit too high before. Now he's slower (a super good change and needs to be kept) but he's more of a wet noodle now that most players can shrug off as his crits aren't high enough to consistently go through defense. He'd need 6 straight 500 crits against people he's fighting coupled with a lag spike to keep them from clicking a couple pots and healing in order to kill them.

Something to keep in mind @Elgarion as @deltalok is one of the better archers in the game right now even the people fighting against him now feel bad for him.

Not sure what the fix is... crits might just need a bump to get through armor more.

5. deltalok

deltalok Avatar

Thx guys , i don't want change my style game because i Love archer but i want that all classes are good in pvp and pve and in this moment don't have a balance good to archers.
    I agree that formerly the archer was Very OP and need nerf same but now the nerf It is Very strong.
    But anyway thx again

Violet Ronso and Sara Dreygon like this.
  6. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

I think the ranged defence innate in shields should come down 30% for a start, maybe 50% after the that.
    More importantly though, dynamic slots pots need to be addressed badly.

7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Is this specifically an archery problem or is this possibly related to something else? Like spamming potions etc…..

8. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

Agree with my buddy Delta (S2) They added a lot of stuff like the new shield passive against ranged damage, but only after that they finally discolvered by our bug report that crossbow fo accuracy was bugged and all charged/autoattacks was unblockable.... after fixing it from never blocking we have a situation that more than 90% are being blocked.

My suggestions: Turn up a little bit the damage from ranged glyphs, specilly aimed shot (reverse the movement reducting damage created before) and reduce/eliminate the new shield ranged passive.

For me now that all bugs related was solved the archery was so op because;
    - 60% base damage from bandit gear
    - savage sonata was +100% critical damage
    - Move rate was insane for ranged/air magic users
    - Crossbow of accuracy epic was totally op, Ultra high damage with charged attacks/ base damage the weapon strenght bonus was super high and the most important all attacks was unbloable.
    All these combo created a killing machine that could hitkill the most heavy plate user with 2000+ health only with one charged attack... but now archery need to be revised again because the nerf was too severe in PVP

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    necronut and Sara Dreygon like this.
  9. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

Both Anpu.... from almost never blocking ranged attacks now we can block +90%... avatar health went up too, pvpers are now with 2500/3000 health ....and potions being used in dynamic deck with chaotic feedback recolvery all the damage done easily...

Sara Dreygon and Anpu like this.
  10. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

I didn`t see any post from you before nerf that archer need ASAP nerf becouse 400DR target cant even come in close range because it die from x6 rapid+auto attack. So bye bye.:D

11. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

Double language barrier going in here, delta isn't implying he's quitting

necronut, FBohler and Sara Dreygon like this.
  12. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

What is this, all the people who said archery is OP before are now saying it's been over nerfed? It's almost as if your goal wasn't to kill archery but only to get it balanced... Madness, can't believe you guys :mad:

No but for real, I think this should 100% be a thread Chris looks at, considering you guys are all saying that archery got over tuned, it's time to look back at some of the recent changes and maybe tone them down! (For PvP obviously, PvE archers seem to be fine from what I've seen, but I might be wrong here @deltalok ?)

necronut likes this.
  13. deltalok

deltalok Avatar

The archer pve are very good yet, just in pvp are with a nerf big.

14. Restless

Restless Avatar

All of this archer information is incorrect. There is a way to pull very good dmg from archer still. You just haven't found it and I absolutely will not volunteer it.

You boys came in when pvp was dead. It's not your fault but you need to learn the game.

arcdevil and necronut like this.
  15. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Correct. Most current PVPers just want balance which is why the current best are all rocking dual mossys with chaotic feedback and super pot drinking to help point out it's the current Uber build . Archery could use a boost now...

necronut and Violet Ronso like this.
  16. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Lol. I'll try being goods now.

necronut and Anpu like this.
  17. Restless

Restless Avatar

Well, it's good to try. :)

arcdevil, necronut and Sara Dreygon like this.
  18. sotasota4

sotasota4 Avatar

An archer complaining because he can't kill tanks with heavy armour and shield :rolleyes:- хорошо ))

arcdevil and The Savage Empire like this.
  19. Restless

Restless Avatar

Hey, he doesn't want balance and counters! He wants it his way and his way only! How dare you use common sense. /sarcasm.

arcdevil, sotasota4 and necronut like this.
  20. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I think Restless may be right, who can assure that there's no new meta archer build that's capable of beating tanks in PVP? Maybe it's a matter of focusing the right skill or strategy.

arcdevil and necronut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.