$25.00 Twitch Gift Card* Giveaway at my Livestream!

Discussion in 'Player Livestreams & Videos' started by Alleine Dragonfyre, Jun 15, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

[​IMG]

There's a $25.00 Twitch Gift Card* Giveaway on my Livestream! If you win, you will have $25.00 worth of bits and subs to give to your favorite streamers! Tickets are 500 Dragongold each and there is no limit to how many tickets you buy. Gift Card delivered via email. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! Just following my stream will give you the 500 Dragongold to enter.

My Livestream has a currency called "Dragongold" that is meant to provide a measured way to give back to those of you that are active in my chat and/or contribute to my live stream. Giveaways such as this are how I use the Dragongold to give back to my community. Be sure to check my stream regularly for opportunities to win when I am live too.

GOOD LUCK!

Drawing June 25th - Enter to WIN here: https://streamelements.com/alleinedragonfyre/giveaway/60c80d1eb978aefde8b49620

*winners outside the US will receive Amazon Gift cards in equivalent cash amount!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.