Pilgrimage of Virtue Books

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cordelayne, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I am currently looking for copies of volumes 1-5 of @Olthadir 's, Pilgrimage of Virtue, books. I was able to find volumes 6-8 @Vyrin and @Womby 's, store in Veritas Sanctuary, but cannot find another location anywhere that might have the earlier volumes. My library must have these books and I'm hoping someone here might know where to find them! :)

Elgarion, Olthadir and Violet Ronso like this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

There's still Vyrin and Womby's in Veritas Sanctuary? Did it move? Last I looked, it was gone. (Or did it just expire, and now that @Womby is back it's been restored?)

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Yup, it's the last one around, I think. I popped in there because I noticed your old post about it. If you go to the town crier, you'll see Vyrin still has a home there.

*EDIT* Scratch that, I went back to doublecheck and you are correct. I have the location mixed up, of course now I can't remember where I initially found it. However, @Vyrin does have a store in Novia...somewhere...lol :)

*EDIT 2* OK, so I went back through all the towns I searched yesterday and the store is in Soryn Fields, right outside of Resolute. :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Elgarion likes this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I take it the Aerie location is gone then, too? I recall seeing them in quite a few locations back in the day, but since I spent a lot of time in Aerie early on, that's the only one I remember. Also, having one in my home town meant I never really had to pay attention to other locations.

Elgarion likes this.
  5. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Yup, unless it is owned by someone other than @Vyrin or @Womby. I've literally searched all the old places they had a store, Central Brittany, New Britannia Market, Veritas Sanctuary, Aerie, and the only one I could find was in Soryn Fields. I'll have to ask Womby when I see him next.

Elgarion likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

There was a location in Newcomer Outpost by Soltown. Not sure if its still there or not. Are these books written by Vyrin and Womby or are they ingame books. I have not seen them

Elgarion and Cordelayne like this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the hall of enquiry and learning in jade valley has those! perhaps someone with access would copy them for you, though they might ask you to mail vyrin/womby some royalties. @Lily Byrd

8. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

They are indeed at the Hall of Enquiry in Jade Valley

Property owned by Dragosani Valynshar (he doesn't often play but allows me to run the library)

I can make you copies using the printing press I believe, contact me ingame or here.

9. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Would like a copy if the full set is there as well Lady Lily Byrd. I will gladly pay for them

10. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Thank you Lily Bird, that is very kind of you. I would love copies of volumes 1-5 if you wouldn't mind printing me some copies. My in-game name is Cordelayne Valkaris. Thank you! :)

Elgarion and Lily Byrd like this.
  11. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

If I was able to log in regularly, I would be quite angry at the very idea of copying my books!!!
    But, considering my inability to find the time to play, I am utterly ok with it.

THIS TIME...;)

Glad my writing is in demand!

12. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I was given a tip and have it squirrelled away for when you are ingame to give to you. Should I just mail it to you?
    I did it ONLY because I thought you would like them shared and if you ever signed in I would give you the gold. I have since learned that it is really rude to do what I did. I'm sorry I won't do it again.

Cordelayne and Elgarion like this.
  13. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

I am totally ok with it. And you can hold onto the gold until I am able to log in more regularly.

Cordelayne and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.