Cloak on horse - Better visual

Discussion in 'Completed (in game)' started by Warius, Jul 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

I was about to buy a horse from the COTO store but then I realize something : if you're wearing a cloak on your horse it just falls trough the horse like you weren't on a mount at all.

Well, that's especially weird on the skeletal horse. I reckon that usually cloak disappear from your back once you get on a horse to avoid looking at this issue (well if it's so, hiding it doesn't solve it), but it doesn't seems to work with patterns (I'm using Worn Cloak pattern).

I'd like to see my cloak when I'm riding, but not going trough my sad depressed horse, could you please manage to change that?

Thanks!

FBohler likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Warius, please file a bug report. use the /bug function in game and report the specific mount, specific cloak, and specific pattern on the cloak.

3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Interestingly, my cloak completely disappears when I was on my mount today. I thought it was as designed or something.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it is. it NOT disappearing is a bug.

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  5. Warius

Warius Avatar

Yeah well, I don't want to report it as a bug because I want to see my cloak when I ride. Plus I'm using a cloak pattern on wings because I find wings very repulsive but still need one for the stats, and I don't want the ability to use a cloak pattern on wings to be removed from the game.

FBohler likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well what I've heard is devs are aware of the cloak on horses issue and have said it's not an easy fix. Check because I don't think you lose stats while the cloak is disappeared.

Getting mounts was a big deal with this tiny team. It had its drawbacks. Cloaks have had collision issues for most of
    the game. For those who have been around would remember.

I can only imagine when boating comes in it will be the similar thing. Moving anything around with stats or descriptions seems to be difficult for the way this game was set up somehow.

Warius likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.