Feedback, thanks and more.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lilith Ayin, Aug 3, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

As many times, I apologize for the wording of my message, it is a Google translation.

Ultima Online was my first mmorpg. At UO I fell in love with housing and also met my current husband.
    But UO got old, I stopped playing it and played other games, but none like UO.
    I discovered SOTA in 2019 and played for a few weeks. My English is very poor and it frustrated me not to understand almost anything.
    A year ago I went back to SOTA. My English is still very poor but I try a lot and have learned a little while playing.

I want to say that SOTA is a great game. It is not easy and requires patience but I love it.
    I like a lot of things about SOTA, I love the decoration, I love the landscapes, I love the versatility of the characters, but what I like the most are the players and the developers.

Special mention to Minerva and Hemnu Lightbringer for their patience with me. Thanks to both.
    And thanks to the developers for their work. We can talk to them, we can see them live, they attend to our doubts and our wishes. The developers and the whole team are great.

As you can see, I am just as excited about SOTA as I am about UO. I would like to be a "hospitaler", I would like to be a "bug hunter", I would like to participate in many ways but my English is veeeery bad and crazy. That is why I participate in the best way I can, with images like the ones in the contest.

Well, I think I seem a little crazy and I'm getting sentimental, I better stop here.
    In short, SOTA is great. Thanks!

Asclepius, Wilfred, nimueCW and 9 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the kind words, Lilith :) It's very nice to see you've found a comforting home here in New Britannia :) Grats on winning the screenshot contest, btw -- you definitely have an eye for capturing good images ;) Happy adventures! And keep those screenshots coming ;)

3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Directors, cartoonists, programmers, moderators of the forum and all the people involved in the creation of the game.
    SOTA is not a massive game, but it is a very big game. Thank you.
    * We need smilies with hearts!

Asclepius, Wilfred, Adam Crow and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.