Wishlist Requests

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Elgarion, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Azurion

Azurion Avatar

Wouldn´t it be possible to have at least 1 Emoteslot in our hotbar, because klicking "O" and scroll there for the correct salutation is a bit complicated and mostly the one i wanted to greet has run away before i klick my button in that complicated way.

Hope i am in the correct subforum for my question.

2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Many likes on my part, that's something I think dozens of times a day, when I want to greet someone, that someone is already far away

CrandalltheFoole and Anpu like this.
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I've waved to so many increasingly distant backsides

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  4. Dorn Slate

Dorn Slate Bug Hunter

Could we get a crafted Grenadier gun and the kobold lamps like in K'rul please, pretty please. lol

Warius and Time Lord like this.
  5. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Would love to see a chicken hatchery with little chickens running around. We could collect eggs from the coop

Lilith Ayin and Time Lord like this.
  6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]

7. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

the objects are in the game but they are missing animations that would have to be done to implement.

Elgarion and Time Lord like this.
  8. Malek Zandor

Malek Zandor Avatar

Not really sure, if this wish is allready done before.
    My wish is a wish for cooking.
    Please give us instead of filter option food at cooking station the filter options:
    1 Hour Food
    2 Hour Food
    4 Hours Food
    8 Hour Food
    Also please add a hint what the food has for bonusses after cooking.
    Thank you :)

9. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

@DavidDC great idea :)

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

After several iterations of increased Experience earning events, I have come to the conclusion that the "Normal" Experience learning is just too slow. The celebration of Richard's birthday saw an increase of 5 times normal earning, I believe. To me this is a comfortable level. It is not too much, yet enough to make me look forward to game time. I realize that one will never be satisfied after a time at a new level, but as the game playing audience matures and reaches levels of GM and over, it becomes less and less fun if we find ourselves just spinning our wheels at the lower experience. So my wish is to set the experience level at 5X permanently and perhaps reduce the celebrations somewhat so we do not get spoiled.

FBohler and Time Lord like this.
  11. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

that like your stereo in your car was awesome until you stat in your friends car called the bassmonster then realized your tin can stereo is crap.

From my view and some of the other higher dmg players 1x xp is fine. here is why. I can farm at level 150adv 1mil in about 1-2min. I am sure some of the other folk can even get more per min than I. the skills around 120-130 use up around 10mil per or greater so its really not that bad until you get to 140+ skill level on the much slower skills but there is still progression. I dont want to run out of content which is what would happen if it was increased that much. last thing we want is to outpace the rate of development and end up bored and seeking a game to fill time. thats my view.

Violet Ronso, Anpu, Aldo and 2 others like this.
  12. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I agree,

Yep, that's one of the main reasons I dropped out of the skill race a few releases after going live. I then found myself climbing again and having fun, but it was so early in development that I was reaching to the top again much too quickly. I ended up, as you rightly point out, I left SOTA for a bit longer than a year and returned to find myself being at idiot level once more and very happy to be there, as SOTA had by then bloomed out more quickly and is totally fascinating to me today.

Now it's bye bye many other games and happy to be back into a depth in SOTA.
    ~Time Lord~

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  13. redfish

redfish Avatar

‍♂️
    Lots of people have already quit playing for that reason. Started happening when they shifted the focus of the game, added fast travel, global chat, etc. Whether you're grinding at 130 or 140 or 150 its still just grinding and lots of people don't want to do that and don't care about increasing their numbers. But a lot of people who I've talked to, even people who supported the changes, just felt that it became so easy to do everything that they did everything they could in the game, then got bored, then quit. I talked to someone whose whole guild dropped out because of this.

I'm not really rabble rousing about this or anything, its just when you talk about this as an issue I feel I should mention its already been going on.

Tahru and Time Lord like this.
  14. Johnwick

Johnwick Avatar

I would love to see different types of tiles to place on your property. water tiles etc... to help with deco (i.e.. floating lilies on a non water placement. different types of wooden tiles to place across ground AND on walls ive always wanted that office with wood paneling! dark brown and light brown. just stuff to deco up our property more. I am an avid lot tearer downer and rebuilder!

We used to be so creative back in the UO days, so i would say stuff we can use to full fill our imaginations! Like in the UO days. Regular deco like pirate deco, ship wheel on the wall, porthole type stuff, more shelf statues, just stuff that could compliment the homes.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  15. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Water tiles! I want that!!

Elgarion, Johnwick and FrostII like this.
  16. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Kobold weather machines:
    Clear weather - already done

Would like the opposite end next:
    Typhoon/Hurricane/Blizzard

I am not sure if snow has to be different that rain, hopefully just one different machine for this

Optional:
    Keep the clear weather machines, give it a slot to add the type of weather you want.

Elgarion, Johnwick, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  17. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I agree, bring on the tornado, the light rain as well as the heavy winds and every other weather we can.

There's three different "either or" issues when it comes to Kobold "effects" Machines...

• Slots to add more effects or placing more Machines. (Cutting down on POT's object counts is a perspective issue, whereby our game development needs more funding, or increasing the POT object count free, or some new form of micro-transaction could be sold like adding bank slots, just to name a few).
    • Mixing types of weather or effects. (Day/Night/Evening/Dusk/Dawn with showers and light winds represents three possibilities of mixing effects. The elements of "time" are also great possibilities).
    • Lingering effects or POT specific. (This is one I would like to see, yet currently there are only two proto-types which feature lingering effects, or in other words "effects that continue along with you" outside of the POT which featured them and those effects would remain with you till you logged out. But there is just one catch in considering such lingering effects, is that everyone else encountered outside the POT would not be seeing or experiencing the same things you are, which can cause quite a confusion).
    Time Machines, Day/Night/Evening/and all other times of day are of great value where constant lighting can enhance a POT's deco, yet there's an issue of planet possitions withinthe current effects the Time Machine proto-types cause. If those planet possition issues can be resolved for the production models which will be sold, then I think such time machines will hold great value for our SOTA Astronomers everywhere, as well as providing consistant lighting for deco. Such planet possitions become important when considering they also effect some skills and other things within our gaming world enviorment.

These are the main issues that have been brought to light through the use of the two Proto-Type Kobold Time Machines which are now one of a kind, due to their own unique effects, which are a very true and real in-game mystery. These Kobold Proto-Type Machines will both be on full display in R-93, as each will then have their own seperate POTs.

• One of the Kobold Proto-Types will be pointed out to players for it's great effects in aiding the visually impared players we have, as that machine, the "Noon" Kobold Time Machine causes the daylight to be very bright. Our visually impared players will be able to visit the POT (Named: "Daylight") where their time of day, their timeline, will be changed and that effect will extend outside of the POT until they log out. The only catch on those effects extending beyond the POT, is that time begins progressing after exiting the POT, which means in order for it to reset the player's timeline again, they must re-enter the POT, which will again reset the player's timeline.
    • The other (midnight) Kobold Time Machine will be placed in a mobile POT (that's right, "a mobile POT") who's access will be "appearing" in teleports all around the map, but never in the same place for too long, and almost certainly even more well hidden when I'm logged off. It's a quest thing.
    I'm just cutting this babble off here because TimeLordy things are carrying me away to other issues of our sota busy day :D...
    ~TimeLordy~

Stryker Sparhawk and Elgarion like this.
  18. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Could we create a "wooden cold tub" or at least the possibility that the wooden hot tub has cold water or no steam please?
    Or have blocks of water, such as stone or wooden blocks, to be able to create a custom pool. Water blocks craftables with ... :rolleyes:

Elgarion and Time Lord like this.
  19. Birko

Birko Avatar

Subscriber Rewards
    • Add some dungeon building points each month to subscribers accounts
    • The subscriber gains expansion area
    • Catnip increases area that may be decorated, therefore Crown Shop sales
    • Catnip increases subscriber retention rate
    Cheers !

GenieUK, Winfield and Time Lord like this.
  20. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I would like to attain top adequacy status before EXP gain is reduced to wheel spinning. I would rather spin at the higher content.

Time Lord likes this.