Pets and Debuffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schulz, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

So I recently brought back my tamer alt. I had always thought that the pets would give additional debuffs like a crowd control penalty, for example the bears doing knockback , nightmares stun would kick in the penalty so if you had a bludg in the group, they would not be able to stun effectively since the crowd control buff would be active. I tried to test it tonight to see if I was just full of it. I had bears and mares attacking a dummy and never saw the debuff show up. I then brought it out into the world and hit some trolls, again I did not see it show up. For the experienced tamers out there, do their attacks give that effect? I was thinking , the alligator might have a rend effect like the bears seem to knockback with the effect, but maybe they do not produce the debuff?? I know the wild creatures will throw the debuff on a player as I have seen it but not sure if the tamed versions do it.

Any wisdom is appreciated,

Van

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Crowd Control resist?

3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Every time you stun something (body slam, charge, crushing blow etc) the mob gets a crowd control buff that makes it harder to continuously stun them.

Can't really answer the OP question, but I assume if it's not popping up, then that only pertains to attacks from players and not for pets.

4. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

After further testing, the bears do give the CC resist. I could not reproduce with the lupines or unicorns/nightmares. The young dragons do not appear to give a fireball/fire arrow DOT on mobs.

Van

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.