1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Food recipe should show buffs & slots

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Barugon, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

When I hover my mouse over the food icon in the crafting book or cooking station, I would really like the same tooltip that I get when I hover my mouse over the same item in my backpack.

FBohler, Elgarion, Time Lord and 8 others like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Makes sense.... +1

FBohler, Time Lord and Violet Ronso like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

In fact anything in the recipe book should allow use to view the base tooltip for the result, not just food, but gear and potions as well!

Time Lord and Vaiden Luro like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Potions yeah, but gear depends on the materials used, so I don't see that being very easy.

FrostII, FBohler and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.