PvP ideas or events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Sep 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I really appreciate that too. I wasnt expecting to hear from you and makes me very happy for the feedback. Hope everything is going well!

2. CatDude

CatDude Avatar

I remember when that happened by mistake last year.

No worries. I'll try to be around whenever you return.

On a side note, I should have specified Mondays instead of Tuesdays.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

Yeah, someone told me that happened. Anyone attending will KNOW it will happen since that is what the event is all about.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Elrich Skychosen

Elrich Skychosen Avatar

I have an idea was wondering what people thought.
    Not sure if it’s viable but…

what if players could create their own loot tables? For example, let’s say in PVP, when you are killed you will always drop 10% of your gold not to exceed your AL x 2. That way there is always risk of losing something but shouldn’t amount to a whole lot. In addition to that when you make your own loot table you would have a GUI that would show body parts with the %chance of them to drop and a gold value associated with it. (I know you probably can’t sell another players head for gold but…) you could opt to put anything in its place as long as it met or exceeded the gold value. This way players could create their own loot tables. Thus, if you don’t want anyone to have your head, the item you chose would drop in its place. It would default back to your head afterwords and you would have to choose something else. Again it could be anything as long as what you chose equaled the value assigned to the body parts and only the gold would have 100% chance to drop everything else would be % based so you wouldn’t constantly be losing stuff. There would also always be a chance to gain something even if it is a rusty iron sword you get from low level mobs.

for example I dont want to give away body parts and I want to show case or giveaway some items I have crafted:
    adventure lvl =100
    I would drop
    200gold
    % chance of a bronze Halberd + 10 instead of head
    % chance of 100 Granite instead of whatever other body part and so on and so forth

I expect that a lot of players wouldn’t care about the body parts bit, but I don’t want anyone to have my head…

just an idea that maybe fun to fine tune, tweak, orlaugh at.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.