1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Salvaging the Legacy Epic: Pax Ring, Staff of Death, Staff of Anarchy, Troll Belt, Warlock's Chain

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This will be in the first patch coming shortly after release -- apologies for the mistake. I'll get any missing jewels out ASAP after the patch.

"The legacy version of the Epic Pax Ring now provides the appropriate jewels upon salvage. Elgarion will determine who salvaged these items prior to the patch and send missing jewels to any applicable players via the in-game mail system shortly after the patch."

2. Elgarion

Ooop, ALSO legacy versions of Staff of Death, Staff of Anarchy, Troll Belt, Warlock's Chain. I'll also hand deliver after the patch so I have complete data. I'll send folks applicable components they might have received for the salvage.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  3. Elgarion

Alrighty, I sent out all the missing items. Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.