Goodbye Norah East

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaszaniarz Salcesonu, Oct 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaszaniarz Salcesonu

Kaszaniarz Salcesonu Avatar

I am sorry to inform that Norah East passed away from her battle with cancer. Best archer, best crafter, best friend.
    We will miss you Norah...

-Kaszaniarz/Vazrah/Hexoz

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Thank you Nora. You helped me with crafting exp and I supplied you with some missing recipes. I so appreciate that.

3. Vero

Vero Avatar

My sincere condolences, my thoughts go out to Norah her family as well as her in-game family here in Shroud of the Avatar

4. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

darn i spendt allot of time with here sad to hear she lost here battle to canser you will be missed had a lot of good times in sota with you always fun to talk to and hunt with may you be in a good place now with no pain

5. Billibons

Billibons Avatar

I played with Norah East, she was always responsive, ready for any adventure, this is how I remember her. Rest in peace.

6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Our deepest sympathies to her friends and family. I didn't know her, but it doesn't change the fact we've lost a part of our community, and its truly saddening. Please let us know if there's something we can do to help in this time of need. I'll put a message in the special announcements section of the events page to this thread so folks can come offer their kind words, love, or support.

7. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

There is a graveyard that has names of people. Does anyone we lose get added to the graveyard? Otherwise it would be nice to place trees with names of those we lost.

8. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

Rest in Peace Norah you will be missed.

9. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

There is a section in the Graveyard where we memorialize players lost in real life. I will add Norah to the list.

10. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Farewell Norah. May flights of angels wing yiu to your rest. You'll be missed. :(

11. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Farewell Norah East! You are finally at peace! May those that have passed before you help you in your new adventures and guide you to your new home!. To those Norah left behind on earth and in Novia I do send my condolences in your loss. May you be comforted in knowing that Norah is in a better place, having new adventures with her family and friends who have gone before her.

12. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I am sad to hear, and my thoughts are with her and family. She was so excited when she first started playing. I remember when she game to Silverdale for a place to setup. She will be missed and remembered.

13. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh what sad news this is. I am sad beyond words. I just loved Norah.

We met her in her early days with the game. @Luca Xante and I had so many wonderful times with her and our friend Ship in those times with her. She was so nervous since she had not played a game like this before. In the end she conquered all of that and became such an awesome Archer. May she rest in peace.

My sincere condolences go out to her family and to all of us who will miss her and her wonderful zest for life. Too soon the world has lost her. She just loved Elvis Presley songs. So here's to you Norah.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  14. Xkillerz

Xkillerz Avatar

Always a very friendly person in the time she was in EVL. Sad to see her go but that's life. My condolences.

15. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

My sincere condolences for her family ... and all the best for Norah on her path that she precedes us... God bless ...

Sad to see, we lost another fine member of our SotA community.
    Let us keep her friendly being in mind.

Farewell Norah :.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.