1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Need More Info] Small Bags Disappearance

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Warius, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Title: Smal Bags Disappearance
    Reproduction Rate: ?
    Blocker? No
    Details: I'm using small bags container with all my crafting materials in it, I put them in wooden chests in my house and whenever I need them I take a bag. But sometime when I replace the bag from my inventory to my chest the bag dissapear and its content only gets into my chest. Later the bag will reapear in my inventory.
    Steps to Reproduce: Moving smalls bags from inventory to chest
    User Specs:
    Variable

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Are you placing the bag within another container in the wooden chest?

I have a bag named Crafting Consumeables that I place in my player inventory or in a Trunk all the time. But I’ve never have seen that happen…?

3. Warius

Warius Avatar

Nope.
    Well it happened again today, and a quick update : the small bag reapeared in my inventory as usual, and this time I put it back into the trunk, and few hours later all the items were back into the bag :S

4. Warius

Warius Avatar

Just to remind you the bug is still there :(

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Warius, there isn't any info in this report to do anything WITH. start by providing the actual /bug data at the appropriate location. state the names and/or locations of the containers you're having a problem with. give a time stamp for a time when this happened, so a dev can actually check the server logs. a video. something. no one else is reporting this issue, so without a full description from you there's nothing to do.

6. Warius

Warius Avatar

I honestly don't think the locations of the bags and trunks are related to the bug since it happenned on different locations. Okay, I'll update with the /bug data next time.