1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Fireflies - changing the skill description once on a target

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Oct 24, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

If you're using the moon tree skill "Fireflies" you've probably note something a bit off : once on a target if you focus the skill box it says "Melee and ranged critical hit damage reduction" instead of "Melee and ranged critical hit defense reduction" or something more accurate.

Could it be fixed please?

Thanks!

Adam Crow, Anpu, Vero and 2 others like this.
  2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Yeah I always thought this was a defensive skill because it reduced the enemy's crit power until somebody told me what it really did.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

It also confused me for a while, but when I really looked at it, it it is a NEGATIVE damage reduction ability that you are imposing on your opponent. In red with a - sign in front of it. So their defences are crippled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.