1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Rules, that MUST be removed.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi! Just now i again got "as designed" reply, but here in TOTALLY DISAGREE this rule. Here is my bug report. And i'm really don't understand why i CAN place smaller house to bigger lot, but i CAN'T unpack smaller house to bigger lot from Property Manager. I think this rule must be deleted immediately. I think this rule from old release and just linked to old bug.

FBohler likes this.
  2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Mechanics not currently in the design of the game are not bugs. For something to be a bug, it has to have been working in that manner prior. Please feel free to post a thread in the Wishlist forum section detailing what you would like added/changed with details and reasons this will make the game better for the community to garner support from other players. The Devs read these posts and often consider the ideas and some (many actually) make it into the game via our normal development cycle.

Please feel free to post a new thread with details about your ideas. But do not use the wishlist forum to discuss or argue moderation as this is against TOS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.