1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Ornate Triple Connection Marble Dungeon Foyer - Decoration surface

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Oct 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

So, I own an "Ornate Triple Connection Marble Dungeon Foyer" and I would like to put some deco on the wall over the entrance and 3 big openings. Unfortunately I can't.

Could you please consider adding a deco surface on those walls?

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Also, any chance we could have more white marble dungeon parts? And white marble transitions aswell?

2. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Thus foyer is almost an off white beige color. we need a matching hallway set, preferably including a staircase, as well as transition pieces.

While were on the subject, how about a staircase that begins normally as a hall extension, but spirals down into the corner or center of a marble room.

Adam Crow, Fiero Steele and Warius like this.
  3. Warius

Warius Avatar

Also, being able to hang banners from the chapiteaux of all columns (not only the ones in the center but the semi-ones on the wall as well) would be great!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks!

Adam Crow likes this.
  4. Warius

Warius Avatar

@Ravalox I've seen there should be new decoration surfaces for this foyer in the patchnote, but I couldn't find any in game. Are they up yet?

5. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

Also, these roof elements (see picture) need to accept lights like they do in the Marble Ballroom...

[​IMG]

6. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'll add this to the list of dungeon kit pieces I am making

Wilfred, Anpu and Warius like this.
  7. Ravalox

I think that note is a mistake. I did not work on the foyer this release. (I did do some work fro R95, but it is not yet complete)

8. Ravalox

This one is tougher than most. I did ceiling deco in some of the other rooms with chapeteaux and ornate moldings, i found that the mesh collision is extended out to the point where deco surfaces would have the deco floating at a great distance. I will do what I can (usually chandelier mount points will work due to the view angles, but I may not be able to get the banners in (currently) ... I will be working on the mesh collision in the near future to make adjustments and improve this aspect.

Wilfred, Anpu and Warius like this.
  9. Ravalox

When i work on this foyer (when I get back from my road trip) I'll make sure to add chandelier mount points here.

Wilfred, Anpu and Owsley like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.