1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More hairstyles pretty please!

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sonja, Dec 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

I feel very, very limited by the hairstyles in Britannia and it feels like we're all walking around with the same old styles and never anything new, cute, different or unique to change to. The only hairstyle I really like is the pony tail. There's not even a basic long hairstyle. Even a long hairstyle itself could be offered in several different lengths and types, like shoulder length, mid back or straight and wavy.

I feel like more hairstyles available at the salon would be fun, would make the salon more popular and would allow us to feel more like unique individuals instead of clones, or at least just let us try something new. People often confuse photos of me with someone else or vice versa due to our hairstyles all looking the same. Here's an example of people getting my friend Lady Serenia Mellorian @Serenia and I confused because we look so similar.

More hair colors would be nice too. :)

[​IMG]

2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

And if possible, that the hats do not hide the hairstyle. It is permissible for a helmet to hide the hair, although it does not have to be that way, but why do my wizard hat or my beach hat hide my hairstyle?

3. Drowan

Drowan Avatar

More character customization all around would be welcome. But variety in hair styles should be first focus.

Sonja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.