1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Remove key re-mapping for movement

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Echondas, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

There has to be a better mechanic for confusion.. maybe temporarily shuffle existing deck glyphs? (don't change the glyphs, just move them around to different slots while the effect is active)

FBohler likes this.
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I hate the confusion movement key rotation. I find it, well, confusing and frustrating.
    I hope they never change it.

Echondas, Vesper, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

FYI, if you use the right mouse button for mouselook, pressing the turn-right or turn-left hotkeys will always strafe right and left respectively while holding down the right mouse button, even if you're "confused".

I personally remap my A to turn-left and D to turn-right since I use mouselook.

Echondas likes this.
  4. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

Perfectly well said. Best reply to a forum post of 2021.

Elgarion, Vero, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  5. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Agreed! That said -- it frustrates me beyond belief; I'm going to give Barugon's strategy a try.

Thanks for the feedback.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  6. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Yeah a skill that breaks gameplay to players and do nothing to mobs. Or do it?

PS: they decreased player movement speed because "PvP was too chaotic", I wonder if that was the real argument because I've never seen they changing chaos tree stuff under the same argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.