1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB Royal Elderberry Dye Recipe

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Osunn, Feb 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osunn

Osunn Avatar

Please contact me if you have the recipe for sale. Looking for recipe only.

2. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

I only know of one recipe that has not been used (now its used as deco). Best bet would be to ask ingame on trade channel chat. FYI, it will probably be stupid expensive.

If you want something dyed, hit me up ingame D'naeraeon Crenshezbon, I can dye it for you

3. Osunn

Osunn Avatar

Thanks Pifester , I saw one at an auction a few months back, I'll keep looking.

4. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

hello, how much are these worth?

5. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

If I had to guess, 2mil would be cheap, dirt cheap (like I would buy 4-5 at 2mil ea). Realistic would be closer to 5, and not sure a owner of one would sell for that. But 5 falls into the realm of maybe selling, and still finding someone that might buy. If someone wanted to sell one at 5mil, I would be tempted, seriously tempted, and it would become a deco item - since its too easy to find someone with the recipe to dye it for you, the recipe is a statement piece, a very "fragile" item from the origins of SOTA. Tradeable, everyone thought royal dye was cool, so they used the recipe. Then the seed bug hit, and there were/are more elderberry seeds than recipes, so recipes became even more scarce. Players had the seeds available, but no way to use them. Its been a long time since I seen a recipe for sale, but they are out there. Also - some players accidentally sold their recipe to the NPC's so there is a slim chance of getting it as loot. Slim - but it does happen.

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  6. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

wow that's great infomation thank you.

7. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

So it turns out I have an unused Royal Elderberry Dye Recipe.

I would be willing to sell for COTO or possibly trade.

Osunn likes this.
  8. Osunn

Osunn Avatar

I will contact you in game - Thanks

9. Shadow

Shadow Avatar

I just realized I have one on my second account as well, if you end up still needing one.

10. Osunn

Osunn Avatar

Purchase is done and thanks for the information.

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.