Trash to Treasure: Dropped Items Turn-in

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Coswald_Dirthmire, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Thanks Gwendoly.
    Coswald, awake!! :D

Coswald_Dirthmire and Time Lord like this.
  2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Hello all! Sorry for neglecting this thread, the contest has indeed been carrying on all these releases, and congratulations to the R100 winners, Yigg Endimion and Tetron Firestorm!

I've updated the main post and will try to fill in the back information when I can find where I wrote it down, but in the mean time let's press ahead with the R101 contest! I will be crafting as many Uncommon books of learning as I can, but there will still be very few in the loot table. They'll be worth major points (25pts each!) and will only be a valid turn-in item for this month. All books turned in for the contest will be sent back so they can be used by those who found them.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

A reminder that this release's Trash to Treasure event will be drawn tomorrow, May 24th. Over 10,000 items have been sold into the loot table this release so make sure to turn in as many as possible for your chance to win!

4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Congratulations to Blast ItAll for winning the R101 100k prize with 36 points, and to Regina Ignis for winning the 50k random draw! None of the 38 uncommon books of learning made their way back (no surprise really, they're rather compelling reading), but with over 10,000 total items sold into the loot table we had a nice contest this release.

The R102 contest will feature Luminous Atavist Robes as the special item and will run until Tuesday, June 28th.

5. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Woot Blast! And thanks for the info on turn ins from tanglemire to Grust.

Coswald_Dirthmire likes this.
  6. Coswald_Dirthmire

Congratulations to Galorn Hammerthrow with an incredible 168 point turn in! This impressive submission has taken the 100k gold grand prize, and Maximum Impact was chosen at random from the other entrants to win the 50k gold prize.

Thank you all for the great volume of submissions this release, and I hope that the R103 Summer Fun contest is even bigger! To help out along these lines I'll be trying to get an even greater number of items sold into the loot table. Happy hunting!

Galorn, ioSelect, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  7. merlinfire

merlinfire Avatar

Ah oops, i've been mailing you lots of stuff, but not in a named container

8. Coswald_Dirthmire

Congrats to everyone who as won since last time I said congrats! With the recent time warp I've re-sent all prizes I had on record that would have been lost, and we are now into the R106 contest! There will be a lot of items and a large variety of specialty items in the loot table this week, so expect some big numbers!

FrostII and Anpu like this.
  9. Coswald_Dirthmire

Congrats to Pranksterfanfan on winning 100k was the player who turned in the most items for the R106 contest period! Airmid took home 50k gold as the winner of the random drawing. The R107 Trash to Treasure event will be a bit smaller because of the shorter release, but the prizes will remain the same. Happy hunting!

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.