1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Need More Info] Arms disappear in dye preview for chest piece

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by nimueCW, May 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

05/13/2022 13:57
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100% with epic cloth
    Blocker?no
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: Drag dye onto epic cloth chest piece, when preview/char sheet comes up, the avatars arms are missing. Link to pic at bottom of this post
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 20457
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.Win.64.1531.Date.05.02.22
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Wolves Den
    Area Display Name: Wolves Den
    Loc: (96.9, 37.4, -129.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdvbHZlcyBEZW58KDk2Ljg1NywgMzcuMzY2LCAtMTI4Ljk2Myl8KDAsIC0wLjg3NywgMCwgMC40ODEpfDU5Ny44Nzc2fDMyLjE3MTUyfDIuMzgyODY3

[​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@nimueCW, cannot replicate. this is probably not the chest piece itself, but a combination of it and something else you were wearing at the time. please test with the other items or give me a list of them.

3. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

I was wearing:
    Backpack
    Fustian Epic Cloth Helm
    Supple Augmented Leather Boots
    Supple Epic Leather Chest
    Supple Epic Leather Leggings
    Supple Epic Leather Gloves

(got specific just in case :) )

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

cloth?

5. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

Leather. I was trying to dye a cloth chest piece, but it was in my inventory. Maybe wearing one and dying the other caused a conflict?

6. Alley Oop

i wasn't aware you COULD dye clothing you're not wearing.

7. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

lol I don't know if you are supposed to be able to but yes you can. I was making it for a mannequin so I didn't even think to put it on. I just drag it onto the item and it brings up the preview

8. nimueCW

nimueCW Bug Hunter

Ok some new info. It seems to be related to the changing from leather to cloth. When wearing my leather armor, I put on a Red Dress for an event and my torso disappeared on the char sheet. Actual character displays all clothing correctly. Changing scene/location fixes the issue so it seems to be an odd graphics glitch rather than a dye issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.