1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please put Norgard Fur Hood patterns in the Store

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Raven Swiftbow, Jun 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

These used to be relatively easy to get as drops off of barbarians - but they seem to have decided that these are extremely precious to them, so extremely few are dropping these days. (Or I am just extremely unlucky with my limited playtime....)

In any event, I don't think it would 'hurt' anything to put these patterns in the add-on store and I suspect that they would sell very well, especially with the addition of Jotengrund.

They are perfect to use with the Viking merchant suit, applied to whatever headgear we already have! So please consider adding them to the add on store.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I think what you are requesting, is probably related to a bug (or not). I was looking at the API for the last 30 days, and if I am looking at this correctly, this is how the drops for them seem to be (in general):

2563 Dyr barbarians killed (very low level barbarians)

6 - .23% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Feet
    2 - .07% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Helm
    11 -.43% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Legs
    6 - .23% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Torso

The helm seems to be set at a .07% drop chance. I don't quite get that one.

Ulfheim
    4517 Ber and Drak barbarians killed (Much higher level barbarians)

11 - .24% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Feet
    8 - .17% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Helm
    10 - .22% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Legs
    13 - .28% Chance Equipable_Specific/Clothing/Port_Norgard_Equippable_Torso

I don't know if this is how that is supposed to be working. Apparently there are supposed to be very rare drops.

3. Raven Swiftbow

Thanks for the data, @Anpu!

Given that type of information, I still think it would make more sense if they added it to the Add On Store where they could make some $$ off of it! I just can't imagine anyone complaining if they did so.

FrostII and Anpu like this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Just my own opinion, this item is possibly supposed to be an item that players can collect and salvage for patterns and possibly sell them. Given the current rarity of this drop, I can then see your request to put these on the store, because of the current frustration and rarity of even finding them in game.

I don’t feel that’s the right solution. This is however my own opinion and observation.

They probably should just be dropping at a more accessible rate (not saying a 100% chance, but at least something better than they currently are.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    vulcanjedi likes this.
  5. Raven Swiftbow

I can see your point. I would be okay with that solution. Either way, in the store or higher chance of dropping would be nice. As it is, it's just frustrating.

FrostII and Anpu like this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I currently do not know, the proper channel of communication, in which to address this concern.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.