1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Release the Golden Airship (City Home)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Hemnu Lightbringer, Oct 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

Time Lord and CICI like this.
  2. CICI

CICI Avatar

long as it's sold on the website for a high price and not the coto shop (if no one really did buy that pack)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

All of the items created for that offer from Portalarium are currently not on the table for re-use or distribution. Though it may be true that the bundle that this particular item was in had not actually been purchased; if we were to sell this one, we would need to make the others available as well. (lest we get buried in requests and then would have to explain ad-nauseum why only this one is available).

We have determined that the Portalarium investment and the Lord of the Isle bundles need to remain in their current distribution status for now. We do have plans for website based bundle packages and will be discussing those with the community as soon as the last part of the plan are put in place. (I hope to have an announcement on this by the R107 livestream)

4. CICI

CICI Avatar

jrs99 and Time Lord like this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

This Plan is Time Lord Approved! :D~Time Lord~:thumbs up:
    [​IMG]

6. CICI

CICI Avatar

Lord of the Isle Row, Village, Town and City homes be cool

jrs99 and Time Lord like this.
  7. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

That is/was a very classy looking ship. Most all of the "golden anything" from the Seed Invest stockholders are now the most rare collectables we may ever have. I currently have 3 of the golden greenhouses and always looking for more.

I think "classy looks" better sell special things and I'm hoping Catnip will provide!

This ship in Star Citizen (for instance) is one of the most sought after ships in that game! Similar to the golden airship,
    it didn't and doesn't matter about amenities or size when a classy look in the fashion style.
    [​IMG]

Anything Classy Sells!
    I think Classy would cause my wallet to open again...

What does anyone else want to see in the way of "SOTA Site Store Bundles?"

What would you yourself actually buy if it were offered in a bundle?

A Tesla House Maybe :D:thumbs up:

~Time Lord~

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  8. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

NO! :D

Time Lord likes this.
  9. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

If they did, I think that would make it the first animated house since the windmill or the telepoter in the wizard tower :D ~TL~ loves animations! :D
    I do wonder, when we demand bundles be sold yet have no idea what we want or what "we ourselves would actually buy", we sort of cause Catnip to expend their creative energies into things that may not sell well.

In the begining, we demanded with presented ideas of where we wanted to go, now it seems we just demand for demand sake with no specific or ideas within satisfying our demands.

I remember when we had more ideas in direction. I guess we could compile from the "wish list" some sort of bundle, but much of that is just stabbs in the dark with no creative direction to move forward with.

1) I like a classy look.
    2) Maybe the trolls could develop a style around them?
    3) Maybe underground housing could use something within it's style, which I think was touched on with the "mine basement".
    4) Maybe something that came with a pre-constructed dungeon or within the differing styles our current dungeon sets have.

~TL~

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    Beaumaris likes this.
  10. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

The financial foundation of the game was in selling limited time tax-free lots and houses. It was a model that initially worked. Why abandon that at a time when the team is wanting to move to Episode 2 and the game would benefit fr0m new players?

Time Lord likes this.
  11. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

This is what's coming back... "Bundles" :D~TL~:thumbs up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.