1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Monastery

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Paladin Michael, Oct 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Now that we have altar, pews, nun / monk statues and more ...
    would it be possible to provide in Crown Store:

a CITY-SIZED monastery?

I remember two in game:
    - Shogun, as in Shuttered Eye (destroyed monastery remains).
    - Highvale Outskirts

and

- monk/nun conversationalist

and maybe

- some new recipe for fitting clothes? :)

FBohler, Anpu and Time Lord like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi I think that is a great option @Paladin Michael . Also since upgrading a couple of deeds me and (Lord Baldrith) became aware that for the most part there is not much housing in the game that is not rustic looking. The only not rustic and elegant looking houses I was interested in was the Ancient Columned Temple City house and that house only had one big room in it. It is a waste for my neeeds that is. I would love to see it have 2 or 3 floors containing some rooms too. I would buy it in a minute

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~Artistic Directions~o_O

One thing to keep in mind, is that our game doesn't have a lean in style one way or another in holy things other than "Ankh", meaning that whether satanic, buddhist, cathedral or mosque, such style depictions would begin to "frame" our game's apeal to any of those even more narrow player groups.

To depict any one of those, would mean the others would also need depicting or we shun a real world group.

Ancient Columned Temple... that's middle of the road "temple style".
    ~Time Lord~

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    Paladin Michael likes this.
  4. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

What I consider important:
    In the real world, we would probably call the Obsidian Cultists Satanists, because they sacrifice people.
    Of course, there is an interpretation in our -earthly- imprint.

Here and me, however, it is about objects that are already in the game and contribute something to the ambience and have to do with the focus of the game: virtues / anti virtues.

In contrast to fish masks, bunny ears or similar "infiltrated" earthly abominations that have no relation to the game ;)

So I don't see a problem of having Monastary Buildings, each Avatar may design like other buildings :)

Adam Crow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.