1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

The Wishlist List

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by majoria70, Nov 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

This is a Wishlist list to list the 'missing and I don't understand it or seriously why is it missing'

1-We need a coto sale now as we prepare for holiday decorating
    a-Isn't the point of crowd funding being that the crowd has incentive to fund?
    b-Holidays are especially an opportunity to fund as are times when we get new items.
    Thank you Devs we did get a Coto sale going on now. :)

2-Can we get some gifts that are not containers so we can place them on pots?
    a-POTs are not allowed many containers to be placed on it but yet we can buy Yule Trees to place on the POT but then very few presents can go under the tree for decorating under the tree.

3-We need more light count on pots and lots
    a-Also to mention Castle lot light limit is very low giving lower incentives to the upgrade. That was a very disappointing upgrade ;(

4-We need individual road pavers for sale for ability to buy straight pieces
    a-pavers take item count, road pavers take less item account since you use less

5-We need a 2019 Menorah- The collection of Menorahs has a missing 2019 right?

6-We need ability to flatten terrain on our POTS.
    a-So many perfect spots to place deco or lots because the terrain is not flat enough
    b-Perhaps its just a tree/plant remover like item that flattens a spot with different sizes even lot sized ones
    c-Also our roads can look crappy in our towns due to spots that are not flat. It is QOL

7-We need frozen water to be fishable again.
    a-In early days you could fish in the frozen lakes. That was removed. To make up for this Snowy biomes got 2 measly fishing holes not even close to the frozen lake hidden away. These 2 holes can be fished in for very little. It is not a good enough solution. Please add frozen lake fishing again. Just bite the bullet ;)

8- @Scottie We need our curtains. They don't have to be in many sizes since curtains very often go past the window line to the walls. It doesn't have to be a fussy thing just a thing. Also some Curtains that do have a pull to open that could go across home made doors or regular doorways that don't have a door. It would add to our ability to create our own rooms as well.

9-We need more cooking tree than one skill such as : Duration increase, efficiency increase to sometimes make extra, stats could be improved by being a better cook as examples.

10-Make recipes that call for our brewed alcohols. Another example would be adding alcohol to a recipe would have a chance to improve the food in some way.

11-We need hotbars for potions, agriculture, and fishing as well. Also buff bar, mount bar. Bars around the screen for customization.

*********I did read that we can now drag emotes to our non combat bar and that a bar for them would come in the future., Finally!!!!!! But what about agriculture and fishing and potions? We for sure need more bars to keep our stuff out. Hotbars are not flexible enough in the game.

Ok here is a list from me. Lets keep it coming to get some Wishlists all in one place.

I will add to this if I think of more. Happy Holidays to all!

******edited to add

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Keep in mind, you can place many containers on a lot. Could place a bunch of gift boxes say on a row lot with the Empty Land (Row Home). And decorate that lot however as you wish.

Rinaldi likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes thanks I do know this and will do that also. This request is for a POT to be decorated where lots are not always available to give the desired look ;)

Time Lord, Rinaldi and Anpu like this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

+1 especially for this..

One will ask then: how could such a complex system pacify the almost endless kinds of each food that will have different stats on it.

This can be done by adding two tiers to food:

1) For the food buff strength skill, add a tier of deliciousness:
    Up to the minimum skill required to cook the recipe: Bland;
    Up to +20 levels: Fair;
    Up to +40 levels: Tasty;
    Up to +60 levels: Delicious;
    Greater than +60 levels: Supreme.

Each tier with the corresponding buff strength associated.

2) for food buff duration skill add a tier of portion serving:
    Up to the minimum skill required to cook the recipe: Appetizer;
    Up to +20 levels: Small Portion;
    Up to +40 levels: Main Course;
    Greater than +40 levels: Full Meal;

So the item name would be in the lines of:
    Tarpon Crunchies (Tasty, Main Course) and we can stack similar foods without too much trouble. The 4x3 tiers I used as example would lead to 12 possible variants of each food, making for a very diverse food landscape.

Turk Key, Rinaldi, Adam Crow and 2 others like this.
  5. Virsago2099

Virsago2099 Avatar

Troll mount. That is all I want for Christmas. Thank you in advance!

FBohler likes this.
  6. Virsago2099

Virsago2099 Avatar

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

*********I did read that we can now drag emotes to our non combat bar and that a bar for them would come in the future., Finally!!!!!! But what about agriculture and fishing and potions? We for sure need more bars to keep our stuff out. Hotbars are not flexible enough in the game. Added to requests

FBohler and ConjurerDragon like this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Any new wishlist items for the game. I'm all ears ;)
    Roadway pavers in Fallow granite went on sale but still no individual roadway pavers have arrived. We really used to have them. @Ravalox Please if its possible. We have no item or light count to do anything else to the town unless we put down lots which we are all out of now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.