Highvale Outskirts, Nach blq

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Nov 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I like this NPC - shows early that Kobolds are not just monsters.

However - I find no way to get Nach blq to teach me the secret of Gh blq´porgh and I find his water golums far more waterlike than those lofty water elementals. Like drops of water. There ought to be a way to learn either how to summon Gh blq´porgh or simpler, something like create a checkbos in the water elemental skill that turns summoning between normal water elemanl or Gh blq´porgh.

Mentioning that Nach blq shows that monsters are not just monsters - with his magic book returned, why can´t he become an Adventure Trainer for the water school? :cool:

FrostII likes this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@ConjurerDragon Neither NPC's nor monsters EVER "turn into" Trainers. For each skill tree there is one specific Master Trainer that must be used for skills that are "higher level" in that tree. If you're not sure if a skill requires a Master Trainer, you can always go to any Adventurer Trainer and see if he offers to train that skill (assuming you have met the requirements to open that skill, which is shown on a mouseover of the skill).
    For future reference, here's a link to the wiki page that shows all the Master Trainers.

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Well, perhaps put it differently then - don´t have Nach blq "turn into" a trainer.

Think of the master trainers that do not train you, until after you finish a quest for them like the death or sun school master trainers in the list you linked.
    Nach blq is already described as as water mage who could be a trainer that does not train you, being no kobold and lacking his book, until after one completed the quest to return his book to him.

4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Kobolds are monsters. Just ask those fighting them in the north west of Novia. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.