What new games are you jonesing to play?

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Barugon, Dec 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The game I'm looking forward to the most is Hogwarts Legacy. Second would probably be between Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Dragon Age: Dreadwolf. I'm also looking forward to Avowed and Starfield. Oh, and let's not forget Elder Scrolls 6... far off into the future.

Cordelayne likes this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

In my case, the next fromsoftware game would probably be it. There is no games on my radar right now, quite content with the 4 games I have (Sota, Rocket League, Teamfight Tactics and New World), and nearly every game I bought on launch or pre-order in the past years have been dissapointing, so yeah, Ill stick to what I got

Barugon likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Breath of the Wild 2. That's about it, not really gonna start pining for ES6 until that's a bit closer.

Cordelayne and Barugon like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I would probably be exited for this if it was on PC.

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I expect (well, hope) Bethesda will borrow heavily from it for ES6. I was wary of Nintendo doing an open world Zelda, but holy crap they knocked it out of the park with the first one. Though, I also hope they either return to a more linear style later, or figure out how to incorporate that into an open world game. BotW is great, but I wouldn't want it to be the death of old-style Zelda, either.

Cordelayne likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well I do like to play a good single player here and there. I play on PC only. I loved Deus X Mankind Divided. I did not want it to end. It was so cool to see him sitting on the couch like a normal person in one of the expansions. I loved that game. Anyway I'm still holding out for Balders Gate 3. I do hope it will be good and really release. I did not play any of the early access because I want to experience a fully completed game. Also I have enjoyed the Fall Out games especially Fall Out Vegas. I enjoyed Elix really well especially the first one. The second one ended too abruptly and did not stick to some of the things that made the first one so good to me. A game coming out called Foresaken looks interesting but I am not sure on that one. Anyway I never play on Console except I did play The last of Us on Console. Loved that game. Such a compelling story. It was so difficult to maneuver it though on PlayStation well because you know I am a PC girl through and through. No macs or I-phones either for me but that is personal bias ;). Anyway happy gaming.

Barugon likes this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I have the early access but I only played it for a very short time to see what it would be like. I'm waiting for the actual release so that the story is complete.

Cordelayne and majoria70 like this.
  8. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Im playing Star Citizen because its a LOT like UO.

Even has 'ships' that move.

And the people who sold the idea of the game the most are still around.

//and as a brief take, CiG are selling ships on their store with limited crew provisions... Catnip are selling huge Holdfast cities that can hold many 100's of player JUST to not look like an ampty barren town.

You tell me which is the more successful project.

Eveara and tomcat_de like this.
  9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I'm really not interested in MMOs anymore.

Cordelayne likes this.
  10. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Keeping an eye on Starfield, because most past Bethesda rpgs have been fascinating and I still play (heavily modded!) Skyrim from time to time. Otherwise though, there is very little out there I am bothered about getting, mostly I play
    No Man's Sky and Stellaris, and both of those - with constant major content updates by the developers, but also for Stellaris endless mods. the games change so much they are almost 'new' games every few months. If the current beta testing of co-op play for Wartales works out, I might pick that up, and far in the future if it happens, Wayward Realms looks very interesting but I am still considering it vapourware, it might happen some time in the future, maybe, perhaps...

Barugon likes this.
  11. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh yeah I forgot there's an early access game called Remnants not to confused with remnants of the ashes. These are two different games. I really enjoyed it but it's slowly being developed by a small team. I hope they make it since it has potential imo.

Barugon likes this.
  12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This game?

13. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Waiting for Homeworld 3... supposed to be coming out first half of next year

Barugon likes this.
  14. ioSelect

ioSelect Avatar

Barugon likes this.
  15. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yeah that's the game. :)

Barugon likes this.
  16. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I'm so utterly sick of generic "Fantasy" mmo crap (that's why I like this game) but will probably give Star Citizen a try.

17. Sargon

Sargon Avatar

Don't hold your breath.

18. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

My expectations for Star Citizen is very low. I am just curious where it is at currently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.