Lots of Obsidian Potions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aldornia, Jan 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

I have lots and lots of obsidian potion green bags. I want them out of my bank but I see no way to get rid of them. I can't destroy, them and seems I can't even put them in separate chest. How can I get rid of them?

Aquisition a long story.

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Green ones are account bound and don't take up bank slots, I'd put them in a container to hide them from the main bank. If you really want to get rid of them then open the reward and select a potion then drink it.

FBohler and Anpu like this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

And if you really don´t need them - never destroy something but give them away or sell them for a nominal amount.

Regarding the bank - as far as I remember the rewards in green do not count against the bank item number limit, so you might not need to get rid of them.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You can't sell no trade items.

FBohler likes this.
  5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

The obsidian potions are very powerful consumable items, and each of those green bags allows you choose from several different obsidian potions.
    Items with green title-text are bound to your specific account.
    As stated previously, these green-text items cannot be sold or traded, they can only be placed in your bank or your avatar's inventory, and they do not count toward the bank slot limit.
    If you place a container (backpack, sack, etc), in your bank, then put all the obsidian potion bags into that container, it will help prevent those bags from cluttering the bank (and will allow you to use them in the future if you want).
    Those obsidian potions offer some of the best buffs in game - so, even if you don't think you need them now, I would hold onto them for the future.
    If you absolutely want to delete them permanently, you can try to delete them using the garbage bin, but I would recommend keeping the obsidian potion bags :) (I am not 100% sure you can delete them with the garbage bin, because i never tried. One garbage bin is in front of the mote at castle atos. Also, The garbage bins allow you to delete one item at a time or one stack of a single item).

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  6. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

I always run with preservation potion to help protect my gear. The stamina and capacity potions are great for newer players. The precision and expedience potions are great for resource gathering. And high end magic users probably run with the conservation potions.

FBohler and Lained like this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You can claim a potion and sell that.

8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I personally leave them in the reward window. Also, if I'm doing a thing and I need an obsidian potion then I can grab it from the reward window and I don't have to make my way back to town.

Lained likes this.
  9. Lained

Lained Avatar

Opening a no trade reward yields a no trade potion.

FBohler likes this.
  10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Ah, you are correct. It wasn't this way before. I have a number of potions that I had previously claimed from the grab-bags that are tradable. At least the potions themselves are stackable.

Lained likes this.
  11. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

Thanks for the response and help. I didn't try to stack them. It is not a bank slot that is my problem, it is scrolling about 6 times to get past them.

FBohler, Lained and Duke Olahorand like this.
  12. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Can you put them in a bag/container in your bank to consolidate them? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought you could do that. At least, I could swear I had one bag in my bank just for all the no trade crap I didn't use.

FBohler and Alley Oop like this.
  13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes you can. I have all my no-trade crap in a chest.

FBohler likes this.
  14. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

what ever you do dont destroy, even though they are not drop they have a great value that later if you are not using them now you will want to use for sure later. put them in a chest or something in your bank than your issue is solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.