Village lot upgrade

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Divinyl, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divinyl

Divinyl Avatar

If I take out a Citizen Pledge, is it possible to upgrade the Village Lot to a Tax-Free, Town or City Lot for a little extra cash?

I am happy just to stick with the regular Citizen benefits, and work to improve the house in the game.

Otherwise, to get a Tax-Free Town-sized lot, is it necessary to pledge all the way up to the $1500 Lord level to get the bigger tax-free plot? $1500 is too much for my small purse.

2. RTM

RTM Avatar

Pretty sure you have to go Lord for town and Baron for City tax free.

Kal likes this.
  3. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Koldar likes this.
  4. Kal

Kal Avatar

well basically that is main reason to upgrade is to get the bigger lots in tax free status with earlier placement.

you could instead get a town lot for 450 dollars or whatever it is in the add on store but it would be placed after all of the pledge based lots are placed.

5. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

There is nothing definitive and its not in the FAQ. They did say in a video during KS that there would be an in-game way of upgrading your deed, and that the rent-free property of the deed would remain. However, as we know things are subject to change so I think the best way to get an answer it to get it into Mitch's Weekly Question thread. Of course I think last weeks may have closed out...

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/week-of-march-14th-dev-q-a-thread.8372/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.