Steam Key Pledge Drive Giveaway! Pledge more and win games!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Astrobia, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsopheh

Tsopheh Avatar

Thx a lot ^^

2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Confirmation mail sent. Just went through the add-on store and picked up the new village house.

Great idea!

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Haukeye

Haukeye Avatar

Thank you for the game :)

4. Mitch [MGT]

Mitch [MGT] Avatar

The trivia was fantastic, thanks Astrobia, you're a great part of this community!

5. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Super tired after the trivia contest... So post might be a little haphazard.
    First up Trivia Contest winners... Mitch (Claimed antichamber), Fenyx (Depona) and Dermott (Scribblenauts), apologise if I didn't get your names correct. I called Korvash as a winner at the end of the contest but that's because I'm goober and misread the final scores. He's actually a very close 4th. Since I called him out as a winner I'll make sure he gets consolation prize which I'll sort out when I've had some sleep. Thanks again to the sponsors (Belgeran, borther MgDee and AmberRaine) for putting up their selections for the winners of the contest. Thanks to Amber Raine who also televised the event and I think also Baron Violation? Will have to check up on that when I'm concious next. But especially thanks to everyone who came out whether they answered questions, watched or corrected me when I mucked up. :p
    No thanks to the Lord of the Manor house that collapsed while everyone was inside at the beginning of the third round. Still you have to laugh, wouldn't be a prealpha with quirks. :p

Now onto business... Today's big winner is MrTheFish who gets... Carrier Command Gaea Mission. 3 runners up today who didn't send their game selections correctly. Though Sean Silverfoot asked me to surprise them... Okay you get one of the copies of Kario as I seem to remebber that being abstract... But I'm kind of nodding off and might be wrong... So either way, surprise. :p
    The other two (Mako321 and alpine wolf) will be sent emails asking them for their selections shortly. I'm going to have to recount tomorrow (I'm also not entirely sure I didn't miss someone, if so PM me) but I think that's 5 runners up slots added to the pool for a total of 11? That might be enough to give everyone who's entered to date a selection, will check when I recount tommorow.

Meanwhile today's entrants raised $615, well done to them. Total raised $5897 I think... Someone check that for me. I'm heading to bed. :p
    -_- ZZzzZZzzzZ

mitchellhamilton likes this.
  6. MrTheFish

MrTheFish Avatar

Thanks kindly, I do so enjoy remakes of old classics, downloading Carrier Command now :)

7. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Okay... There were no entries today... :-C
    $0 raised today, Total raised $5897.
    Which puts us in about as deep as a lull as we can be. Hopefully things pick up again as we approach the weekend and the April 7th cutoff.
    9 runners up slots added to the pool for total of 20. Which is definitely enough for me to offer a selection to everyone who has entered so far. Emails will be going out those entrants soon and choices will be made first come first serve.
    There's also 1 premium slot added to the pool which I'll put up for grabs for the next person to enter with the intent of sponsoring a trivia contest.

Fingers crossed for a better response tomorrow. There still some damn good games on that list up for grabs, 10+1 slots open to grab them for a contribution of any size... As of this time tomorrow everyone who entered will have been offered a prize. So why not join in?

8. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Just a heads up I'm going to be running late today getting the winners announced and organised due to personal responsibilities. Don't worry, everyone's slots are reserved.
    I'll edit this post when I've got them sorted.

And editing...

Today's big winner was Kether, who gets LA Noire... Side note I like how the big winners always fill out their entries correctly. Runners up... Boosh gets Trine 2, Jesaj gets Avernum... Lets see... 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 people you didn't list any games with their entries... Emails for those going out this evening when I have more time. 3 slots left over.
    Total raised today $505, total raised $6402.

One of the previous winners has claimed Half Life 2, but I lost their forum username and am unwilling to list their real name or other private identifiers. I've emailed them asking to comment in the thread identifying themselves so hopefully we'll know who that winner was soon. :p

Side note, Only 2 entrants today so far. So 10 runners up slots up for grabs. Any pledge will win something, even an addon store pet. Dig deep and help the game, get a bonus game.

9. pyro nl

pyro nl Avatar

you got mail ;)

they merged my pledges and now upgraded it ;)

10. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Also had to share this...

[05:38:42 AM] <Korvash> but honestly, keep it for the next trivia contest.
    [05:42:13 AM] <Astrobia> You want to put your prize from the trivia contest up for another trivia contest?
    [05:42:30 AM] <Korvash> yeah.
    [05:42:45 AM] <Astrobia> That's brutal man. I'm never going to be able to retire from this gig. :p
    [05:42:54 AM] <Korvash> haha

marcus86ed likes this.
  11. Jesaj

Jesaj Avatar

Thanks for Avernum! It will sweeten the wait for SotA :)

12. Floors

Floors Avatar

Avernum is a lot of fun. If you can slow down, enjoy reading and don't want unlimited PvP anyway :)

13. boosh

boosh Avatar

Woooo thanks for Trine 2! :)

14. FXguy

FXguy Avatar

I recently bought the Virtual Collector as a gift, but am in the process of upgrading it to Explorer, so that she can have episodes 4 and 5.

15. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Confirmation forwarded for 1 add on item.

The One and Time Lord like this.
  16. Astrobia

Astrobia Avatar

Good day for pledging. $921 raised today, $7323 raised total.

Straynger is todays big winner and gets ARMA 2 w/ Operation Arrowhead. Runners up...
    Xaronzon gets the Bridge, FXguy gets the swapper, Pyro nl upgraded his pledge an wins a second time getting bang bang racing... Duke Greagoir wins hacker evolution duality with a $4 pledge, the smallest entry so far.
    Coretech, Cdtodd and Chiefton did not enter their game choices. 5 left over slots added if I'm counting right.

11 runners up slots available tomorrow. Everyone who has entered the giveaway so far has been offered a selection. Dive in people.

17. Owlbear

Owlbear Avatar

Thanks again Astrobia!

18. FXguy

FXguy Avatar

Astrobia, you are The Avatar of Awesomeness; thanks greatly! :)

19. Amaranthus

Amaranthus Avatar

I foresee some potential trouble with people being able to melt their add-ons and buy new ones with the same money. Maybe the confirmation slip will say that the money was paid for with store credits? I don't know...

20. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

When you melt and use all of the credits it will show $0 on the receipt. So as long as a $0 is not accepted then it should be ok.

The $0 ones will look like this on the receipt:

Summary:

AMOUNT BILLED

$0 (includes shipping cost)

PLEDGE

City Stone Arena Basement (digital)

The One, Time Lord and Amaranthus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.