South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bohica, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakuraba

sakuraba Avatar

I spent a bit of time playing Southpark - The Stick of Truth and really didn't like it. I couldn't take it as a serious RPG :)
    I do enjoy the TV show but its not one of my favorites. I'd say unless your a die hard fan give it a miss.

2. Sid

Sid Avatar

I got the game and let me tell you: it is AMAZING!
    If you like the show, you will love that game, it's like a giant 14 hours episode and it seems like they try to use every possible characters and episode reference as possible. Is it worth 60$ though? My answer is no. If I were you I would rent the game, it has little to no replayability and as said before it's about 14 hours give or take.

Aside from that, even watching someone else play is freakin enjoyable, as it's just like watching an episode, jokes are funny (if you're into toilet humor), the voice acting is A+ as per the show (same voices and everything. It's basically the story of a new guy (your character) that moves into South Park and as he's trying to make new friends, he encounters other kids about his age in a major LARPing war between the humans and elves.

I would really recommend you playing the game by renting or waiting for a sale on it. It is very good but not worth 60$ in my opinion.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.