1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

PLEASE READ.
    I have been pleased to offer this service, with no mandatory fee, for 3 years. I have helped connect people, answered 100s of PMs often per week in questions and discussions, and connected many many buyers and sellers - and aided those with little reputation of their own complete transfers more safely and securely during this time.

But now that the game is "out", I'm playing the game more and the forums less. I will still respond to everyone, but sometimes I will miss your message. Feel free to "bump" your message to me if you think I've forgotten about you. I will sometimes be instant, but other times not. I'm not ignoring you, I just read it and forgot!

Thank-you forums, for your patience and understanding!'

PS> For all your rares needs, I do appreciate a PM when you need something. Maybe I've got it :)

1. Read the Player Guide to Buying or Selling A Pledge.
    2. Complimentary Pledge Transfer Service: (see below)
    3. Need to sell a Pledge? PM me for advice or to list your pledge in this list.
    Need to buy a Pledge? Check the accounts below other players have listed:

The Pledges below I am listing for others as a community service:
    (I don't list pledges in this thread anymore, but I am still happy to help anyone sell their pledge or items - whether with advice or on behalf of someone who is intimidated by the process.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also feel free to contact me about anything below.
    1. Darkstarr Rewards Sale
    2. (Almost) Every single rare.
    3. Tax-Free POT City Deed.
    4. Tax-Free Founder (Water) Town Deed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le Rares - Selling a Mystery Pledge Decoration? Need an Oracle Head? Trading for expired Cloaks? Send me a PM! I can always find it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Read this Current Thread or this Older Thread For Testimonials.
    Feel free to drop me a line any time with account or transaction related questions :)

Royal Founder Pledge Rewards
    Founder Pledge Rewards
    Benefactor Pledge Rewards

Regards,
    Andernut of the Kicking Hamster.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    StarLord, K1000, Vrunk Hrrk and 130 others like this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

2. Complimentary Pledge Transfer Service

I was approached by a forum member without current feedback asking if I could facilitate a transfer of their pledge and decided to offer this to the whole community. This was the origin of my thread.

I will act as a trusted 3rd party to help any nervous parties conduct a trade between buyer and seller. If you have made an arrangement to buy or sell an account you can request my help, you can see below how I make this process safe for both parties.

Again this is a service, at no charge, where I am helping to remove the risk inherent when it comes to "who sends first" - this does sometimes become a bit work intensive with all the messages involved - during a transfer please try to respond quickly to messages :)

Unless noted otherwise, players should always expect that the pledged amount is the minimum price for that tier. This service is also intended for those wanting a certain pledge level to be matched with sellers at a certain level. If you would like me to list your account in my thread please send me a PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    The process:

An account transfer will generally happen in 1 of 2 ways:

1) Seller gives account to me, password and email are changed, the buyer sends money directly to the seller, the seller confirms they received, the buyer gets the account from me.

Or

2)If requested, buyer sends money to me, account password and email are changed, the buyer changes the email and password, the paypal money gets sent to the seller. Parties can remain anonymous if desired using this method.

In either scenario neither party is "sending first" the buyer knows I have the account already before they send the money, and the seller doesn't have to worry because the account stays with me until the money is confirmed as received.

Regards,
    Andernut of the Kicking Hamster.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Adventurer Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $45
    The Replenishing Snowball Box
    This is a magical box of 50 snowballs that regenerates annually during the holiday season.
    Coconut Horse
    Unfortunately, mounts were out of scope for Episode 1. However, we have raised enough funds to give all backers the next best thing: coconuts that sound like horses when banged together! You even get to pantomime trotting around like a horse while you bang them! Read More
    Exclusive Title
    Available only to pre-launch backers, your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Benefactor" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Episode I
    DRM-Free Digital Download of Episode I
    Early Access
    Exclusive Early Bird Alpha + Beta Access (estimated Alpha delivery in December 2013)
    Founder Adventurer Rewards
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Pioneer" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Shield
    One (1) starter shield, uniquely identifiable as a Founder shield Read More
    Teachable Emote - Flourish
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Adventurer emote! Read More
    Blade of the Avatar (Digital Download)
    Exclusive serialized, Shroud of the Avatar novel by Tracy Hickman (Digital Download)

Immortal Adventurer Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $55
    Star Citizen Vanduul Polearm: Benefactor Edition
    "It has long been known, that the lands of Lord British were on a planet found far from the earth. Few have known, but many suspected, that artifacts, if not living visitors, from technologically advanced civilizations, periodically find their way to New Britannia..."
    A special Star Citizen cross-promotional weapon, designed by Chris Roberts, that is truly out of this world. Uniquely identifiable as a Benefactor item. Read More
    Immortality Fruit
    Available only to backers, you will receive one Immortality Fruit seed. With the Farming Craft you can plant the Immortality Fruit seed, which will bear a single fruit. When eaten, this fruit will fully heal you, and leave you with a single seed which can be planted and harvested, over and over, for all eternity. The Immortality Fruit seed can be transferred between players. Read More
    Early Skill Access
    Be the envy of all the other players when they see you wielding new skills they don't have access to! You will have 2-weeks, Early Skill Access to some new skills as they are added to the game.
    Ankh of Virtue Necklace (Digital)
    The Ankh of Virtue Necklace. The mystical Ankh has been the symbol of spiritual rebirth and eternal life in many cultures. Those on the path of virtue may elect to wear this necklace as an outward sign of their choice to live a life of exemplary virtue! Read More
    "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria" (Digital)
    High quality scanned images of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original typewritten, high school English class essay of "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria". This is the original story that was the foundation of Richard's Ultima games.
    Akallabeth D&D Campaign (Digital)
    High quality scanned images of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original handwritten notes for the "Akallabeth!" (yes, the original spelling included two "L's" in the title) Dungeons & Dragons campaign he designed as a teenager, and that became the foundation of his first commercial RPG, "Akalabeth."
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Adventurer" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Immortal Adventurer
    Founder Cloak
    Special cloak for your in-game avatar to wear, proudly displaying unique symbology identifying you as an early Founder of the game. Read More
    Royal Elderberry
    You will receive one Royal Elderberry seed. Planting the Royal Elderberry seed will yield a Royal Elderberry which is necessary for crafting the unique, Royal Purple Founder's Dye. There will be no other source, ever, for creating the Royal Purple Founder's Dye. Utilizing the Royal Elderberry to craft the dye will also bear a single seed which can be planted and harvested, over and over, for all eternity. The Royal Elderberry seed can be transferred between players. Read More
    Last Name
    Get your last name early! Experience in battle leads to Notoriety, but unlike ordinary adventurers, Immortal Adventurers will have the right to select and display both a first and last name right from the get-go!
    Star Citizen Vanduul Polearm: Founder Edition
    "It has long been known, that the lands of Lord British were on a planet found far from the earth. Few have known, but many suspected, that artifacts, if not living visitors, from technologically advanced civilizations, periodically find their way to New Britannia..."
    A special Star Citizen cross-promotional weapon, designed by Chris Roberts, that is truly out of this world. Uniquely identifiable as a Founder item. Read More
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Immortal Adventurer" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player)
    Teachable Emote: Flex
    Show off those biceps and impress the crowd! Read More

BattleBob, Sendrick, Merick and 65 others like this.
  4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Founder Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $65
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Pilgrim" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Non-Combat Pet
    One (1) non-combat pet (out of 3 to choose from)
    Benefactor Tunic
    Special tunic for your in-game avatar to wear, proudly displaying unique symbology identifying you as a Benefactor.
    Developer Blog Access
    You will be privy to the game development progress before it is live! As concepts are created, screenshots are taken, and news is delivered for the game, they will be posted to a private Developer’s Blog page to which you will have access.
    Founder Founder Rewards
    Includes 20+ Total Rewards
    Crystal Sword
    Kill almost any enemy you encounter with a single blow using your Crystal Sword! The Crystal Sword, uniquely identifiable as a Founder's sword, shatters after a single use. (Let it be known that Lord British is impervious to the Crystal Sword!)
    Founder Tunic
    Special tunic for your in-game avatar to wear, proudly displaying unique symbology identifying you as an early Founder of the game.
    Exclusive Starter Melee Weapons
    Start the game with 2 starter melee weapons, uniquely identifiable as Founder weapons
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Founder" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote: Dust Off
    Hard day's adventuring? That's nothing. Show off how easy it is with this teachable emote.

BattleBob, Sendrick, Merick and 67 others like this.
  5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Royal Artisan Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $90
    Get Episodes 2 & 3!
    In addition to Episode 1, you will receive the full digital content of the future Episodes 2 & 3 (including Beta access to Episodes 2 & 3)!
    Indestructible Artisan Tool
    You will receive one (1) starter-level, indestructible, artisan's tool for the skill of your choice.
    Double Starting Recipes
    As a Royal Artisan, you will start twice as many known recipes as other players!
    Artisan's Box of Plenty
    This unique box will generate a random resource or reagent once per week.
    Supply Cache
    As a practicing artisan, you will start with enough supplies to craft four of each of the starting recipes in your crafting book.
    Non-Combat Clockwork Pet
    You will be able to choose one of three non-combat pets to join you on your travels.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Artisan" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Royal Artisan
    Starter Ranged Weapons
    Two (2) starter ranged weapons, uniquely identifiable as Founder weapons. One of the range weapons will be a crossbow based on a unique design by David "Iolo" Watson!
    Creature Taming Call
    Unique ability to tame an elusive monster that an ordinary player could never tame!
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Artisan" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote: Facepalm
    Be ready when someone does something truly cringe worthy with this teachable facepalm emote.

BattleBob, Sendrick, Merick and 66 others like this.
  6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Virtual Collector Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $110
    Second Character Slot
    You will be able to have an additional character, marked as Kindred, which shares reputation and last name with your first character.
    (Character slots purchased via Add On Store will be charged a monthly rent via in game currency that if not paid will prevent login with that character.)
    Puzzle Box
    Once per week, this box presents the player with a puzzle to solve. If you can master the puzzle, you will be rewarded with a prize! (e.g. a resource)
    Non-Combat Pet
    Runic Translation Print (Digital)
    Digital download Runic Language Translation Print (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    PDF Artbook (Digital)
    Digital download PDF Art Book
    Soundtrack (Digital)
    Digital download game soundtrack
    Iolo's Lute
    A unique, in-game, musical lute specially designed by David "Iolo" Watson!
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Archivist" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Virtual Collector
    Indestructible Crafting Tool
    You will receive one (1) starter-level, indestructible, crafting tool for the skill of your choice.
    Starter Founder Armor
    Four (4) complete sets of starter armor, uniquely identifiable as Founder armor, for both male and female: Cloth, Leather, Chain, and Plate.
    Custom Crest In Game
    Get your own Family Crest for display on your shield, tabard and house flag, made from a customized image uploaded by YOU! (Submitted Art subject to Developer Approval).
    Framed Cover Art
    You will receive the box cover art as a digital, uniquely framed, in-game decoration for your house. (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Archivist" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote: Chicken Taunt
    Is your opponent too cowardly to accept your challenge? Taunt them with this teachable emote!

7. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Explorer Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $140
    All Shroud of the Avatar Episodes
    In addition to Episodes 1, 2, and 3, you will receive DRM-free, digital download versions of the final TWO, full-length, standalone games, Shroud of the Avatar Episode 4 and Episode 5 (including Beta access to Episodes 4 & 5)!
    Cloth Map
    Full size cloth map of the new world (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Additional Non-Combat Clockwork Pet
    Now you can choose two of of the three non-combat clockwork pets to join you in your adventure!
    Collector's Box
    Special Collector's Box (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Tangible Game Media
    Get the game on a recorded media game (format of recorded media TBD) (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Soundtrack
    Recorded media game soundtrack (format of recorded media TBD) (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Game Manual
    Old-school style, illustrated, printed manual (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Cartographer " to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Explorer
    Framed Map (Digital)
    You will receive the new world map as a digital, uniquely framed, in-game decoration for your house.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Cartographer" and “Explorer” to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Gaze
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Explorer emote! Read More

8. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Collector Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $165
    Trinket
    Mysterious physical artifact! (Is it an ankh? Is it a serpent necklace? What could it be?)
    Runic Translation Print
    Physical copy of the Runic Language Translation Print (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Curator" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Collector Rewards
    "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria"
    Physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original typewritten, high school English class essay of "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria." This is the original story that became the foundation of Richard's Ultima games.
    Akallabeth D&D Campaign
    Physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original handwritten notes for the "Akallabeth!" (yes, the original spelling included two "L's" in the title) Dungeons & Dragons campaign he designed as a teenager, and that became the foundation of his first commercial RPG, "Akalabeth."
    Official Collector's Coin
    Hefty, solid metal Shroud of the Avatar coin.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Curator" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Face Slap
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Collector emote! Read More

9. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Patron Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $220
    Domesday Book
    Your name permanently listed in the in-game Domesday Book
    Domesday Book Certificate
    You will receive a digital, framed certificate of your inclusion in the Domesday Book, as an in-game decoration for your house.
    All Three Non-Combat Clockwork Pets
    You will have access to all three non-combat clockwork pets!
    Non-Combat Pet
    Fyndoro's Tablet of Finding
    Grants the player the ability to find another player by writing their name on the tablet. (once per day)
    A version of item appears in Ernie Cline's book Ready Player One
    Magical Printing Press
    Once per week, you will be able to print a book in New Britannia without having to pay the publishing fee!
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Patron" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Exclusive Founder Rewards
    Autographed "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria"
    Hand signed, physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original typewritten, high school English class essay of "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria." This is the original story that became the foundation of Richard's Ultima games.
    Autographed Akallabeth D&D Campaign
    Hand signed, physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original handwritten notes for the "Akallabeth!" (yes, the original spelling included two "L's" in the title) Dungeons & Dragons campaign he designed as a teenager, and that became the foundation of his first commercial RPG, "Akalabeth."
    Printed Blade of the Avatar
    Can't properly devour a book without holding it? Get the printed version of Blade of the Avatar! (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Patron" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Head Stand
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Patron emote! Read More

10. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Ancestor Tier
    Special Pre-Launch Price
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $275
    Third Character Slot
    You will be able to have second additional character, marked as Kindred, which shares reputation and last name with your first and second character.
    (Character slots purchased via Add On Store will be charged a monthly rent via in game currency that if not paid will prevent login with that character.)
    Rent Free Row Lot Deed
    Rent free, Row Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    2-Story Row House
    A 2-story stone Row house to use as your base of operations!
    Name on Tombstone
    Your (or your character's) name permanently displayed on an in-game, centrally located, tombstone as an ancestor of the old world.
    Ancestor's Cloak
    An exclusive cloak with the Ancestor symbol on it.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Ancestor" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Tombstone House Decoration
    You will receive a duplicate of your digital tombstone as an in-game yard decoration for your house.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Ancestor" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Jumping Jacks
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Ancestor emote! Read More

11. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Navigator Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $375
    Novia Map Atlas
    A special item for Navigators that holds all of the minimaps in a single compendium without having to first collect them in game.
    3-Story Row House
    An extra story in your Row house to hold your belongings!
    1-Story Row Basement
    In addition to an extra story to your house, you will also have a basement!
    Phonograph
    A unique, in-game item that plays wax cylinders of recorded music.
    Autographed Cloth Map
    Cloth map hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Navigator" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Navigator" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Tai Chi
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Navigator emote! Read More

12. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Developer Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $450
    Dev+ Access
    Access to private Developer's Chat/Forums
    4-Story Row House
    An extra story in your Row house to hold your belongings!
    2-Story Row Basement
    In addition to an extra story to your house, you will also receive an extra level to your basement!
    Design Documents
    PDF version of Developer Design documents
    Unity Asset Pack
    SotA will not only be crowdsourcing content from users but also crowd sharing! At least once a month SotA will release Unity content packs for download by those at the Developer tier (and above)! These Unity content packs contain a large number of game assets which can be used, free of charge in your own creations. This includes using the assets in games you intend to sell with the only requirement is that we are named in the credits!
    Tinkerer House Decoration
    A digital, framed "Tinkerer" Certificate as an in-game decoration for your house.
    Wireless Device
    A strange artifact that allows you to listen to streamed audio.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Tinkerer" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Name in Credits
    Your name will be proudly displayed in the in-game credits, along with Richard Garriott and the rest of the development team!
    Autographed Tinkerer Certificate
    Printed "Tinkerer" Certificate, hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Design an NPC
    Help create and name a character in the game
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Royal Tinkerer" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote - Shadow Boxing
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Developer emote! Read More

BattleBob, Sendrick, Merick and 68 others like this.
  13. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Citizen Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $550
    Rent Free Village Deed
    Rent free, Village Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    Vendor
    A special, commission free Vendor!
    Exclusive Home
    A unique, upscale, Benefactor Citizen's home (available only to pre-launch backers)
    1-Story Basement
    A 1-Story, Village Stone Basement
    Wind Power Decoration
    Nature power decoration for your house!
    Piano
    A unique, in-game, musical piano for your home!
    Reagent Plant
    Choose from one of three reagent bearing plants. Water it each day to receive its reagent the next day.
    Benefactor Plaque
    Special Benefactor Level plaque as a digital, in-game decoration for your house
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Citizen" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Waterfront Cabana
    A uniquely identifiable Founder's, waterfront Cabana! Yep, you heard it right, a waterfront Cabana, sitting on stilts, in the water, attached to your Village property by a bridge (**Village waterfront lots available to Village, Town, or City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    Exclusive Home
    Available only to backers, be the envy of the neighborhood with your upscale Early Founder Citizen's home, uniquely identifiable as a Founders Citizen house!
    Exclusive Pet
    Get your very own, unique Founder's house pet, to lavish you with adoration every time you return home!
    Autographed Blade of the Avatar
    Printed novel signed by Tracy Hickman and Richard Garriott! (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Autographed Property Deed
    Printed Village Property Deed, hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Founder Plaque
    Special Founder Level plaque as a digital, in-game decoration for your house
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Noble Citizen" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Citizen emote!

Edelmann Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $575
    Exclusive Home
    Unique, upscale, German Benefactor Edelmann's home (German home styles to be submitted and voted on by community; available only to pre-launch backers)
    Brew Beer!
    Unique Beer Brewing Ability adhering to the German beer purity law, Reinheitsgebot. Only you will be able to teach this unique beer formula to others!
    German Automaton
    An animated, German Automaton house decoration (we are inspired by the Rathaus-Glockenspiel in Munich)
    Deutsche Dogge
    Unique, in-game, Deutsche Dogge house pet (or maybe a Dachshund)
    Birdbath
    Attract flocks of birds to your home with this exclusive deco item.
    Benefactor Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Edelmann" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player)
    Exclusive Home
    Unique, upscale, German Early Founder Edelmann's home
    Waterfront Cabana
    A waterfront, German-style Cabana, sitting on stilts, in the water, attached to your Village property by a bridge (**Village waterfront lots available to Village, Town, or City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    Founder Plaque
    Autographed Blade of the Avatar
    Printed novel signed by Tracy Hickman and Richard Garriott! (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Autographed Property Deed
    Printed Village Property Deed, hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "HoherEdelmann" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player)
    Teachable Emote
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Edelmann emote!

Knight Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $800
    Rent Free Village Deed
    Vendor
    Exclusive Home
    Unique, upscale Benefactor Knight's home!
    2-Story Basement
    A 2-Story, Village Stone Basement
    Knight's Round Table
    Available only to pre-launch backers, a unique Benefactor Knight's round table with the Benefactor's symbol beautifully inlaid.
    Sword of Ba'Heer
    A unique, startling level weapon that is imbued with precious metals and jewels suitable for enchanting. Is permanently enchanted as a light source.
    A version of this item appears in Ernie Cline's book Ready Player One
    Additional Reagent Plant
    A second reagent bearing plant! (Choose from one of three reagent bearing plants. Water it each day to receive its reagent the next day.)
    Knight's Cloak
    A unique cloak bearing the Knight's symbol sewn with silver and gold thread suitable for holding an enchantment. Is permanently enchanted as a light source.
    Benefactor Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Sir/Dame" and "Knight" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Exclusive Home
    Be the envy of the neighborhood with your upscale Early Founder Knight's home!
    Waterfront Lighthouse
    A uniquely identifiable Founder's, waterfront Knightly Lighthouse, sitting on an island, attached to your Village property by a bridge (**Village waterfront lots available to Village, Town, or City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    House Servant
    Your very own, unique, Founder's house servant, appropriate to your stature as a Knight!
    Crafting Station
    One Expert level crafting station for your home, uniquely identifiable as a Founder's crafting station.
    Knight Furniture
    A unique Founder Knight's round table with the Founder's symbol beautifully inlaid.
    Founder Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Sir/Dame" and "Knight Commander" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote: Throat Cut
    Show everyone you mean business with this teachable emote!

14. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

15. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Knight Marshall
    Special pre-launch price of $1,200
    Rent Free Town Deed
    Rent free, Town Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    2-Story Basement
    A 2-Story, Town Stone Basement
    Knight Marshal's Winged Helm
    A unique, starting level helm with precious metals and jewels suitable to hold enchantments. Comes with a permanent enchantment to act as a light source.
    Knight Marshal's Tower Keep
    Be the envy of the neighborhood with your Knight Marshal's Tower Keep, featuring three stories and roof area!
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Knight Marshal" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Exclusive Rewards
    (Coming Soon!)

Lord Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $1,600
    Rent Free Town Deed
    Additional Rent Free Row Deed
    Rent free, Row Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    (This lot will be selected after all other pledge reward lot deeds are chosen)
    Vendor
    Exclusive Home
    A unique, upscale, Benefactor Lord's home (available only to pre-launch backers)
    3-Story!
    Basement
    A 3-Story! Town Stone Basement
    5-Story Row Basement
    A sizable basement to accompany your Row house!
    Lord's Cloak
    A unique cloak sporting the Lord's symbol, sewn with silver and gold thread suitable for carrying an enchantment. Is permanently enchanted to function as a light source.
    Noble's Magical Discourse Orb
    A mysterious object that grants you access to a Nobility chat channel. All Game Devs have Discourse Orbs as well and are on the same chat channel.
    All Three Reagent Plants
    A third and final reagent bearing plant. Be sure to water it daily!
    Royal Sceptre
    Help out a friend! Grants the player the ability to reduce the rent of any lot deed by 50% for one month. Can only be used once per month.
    Royal Orb
    Help out a friend! Grants the player the ability to reduce the rent of any vendor by 50% for one month. Can only be used once per month.
    Lord's Throne
    Available only to pre-launch backers, a unique Benefactor Lord's throne inspired by both historical furniture and Lord and Lady British's own thrones at Britannia Manor IV.
    Benefactor Plaque
    Five Indestructible Crafting Tools
    You will receive five (5) starter-level, indestructible, crafting tools for the skills of your choice.
    (This reward does not stack with previous tiers)
    Four Crafting Stations
    Four (4) total expert level crafting stations for your home, uniquely identifiable as Benefactor's crafting stations.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Baron" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Waterfront Houseboat
    Many of you asked for it, so here it is: a uniquely identifiable Founder's, waterfront Houseboat! Yep, you heard it right, a waterfront Lordly Houseboat, floating on the water, attached to your Town property by a bridge (**Town waterfront lots available to Town or City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    Exclusive Home
    Available only to backers, be the envy of the neighborhood with your upscale Early Founder Lord's home!
    Servant
    Your very own, unique, Founder's house servant, appropriate to your stature as a Lord!
    Lord Throne
    A unique Founder Lord's throne inspired by both historical furniture and Lord and Lady British's own thrones at Britannia Manor IV.
    House Pet: Lynx
    Get your very own unique Founder's house pet, a prowling lynx, to lavish you with adoration every time you return home!
    Autographed Town Deed
    Printed Town Property Deed, hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Founder Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of “HighBaron” and "Lord" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Lord emote!

Lord Marshall

Special pre-launch price of $2,200
    Rent Free Town Deed
    Additional Rent Free Village Deed
    An additional, rent free, Village Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    Lord Marshal's Great Hall
    A unique, upscale home for Lord Marshal's.
    5-Story Town Basement
    A 5-Story, Town Basement
    2-Story Village Basement
    A 2-Story, Village Basement
    Automaton Servant
    A special automaton servant befitting your title as Lord Marshal.
    Lord Marshal's Throne
    A unique piece of furniture fit for a Lord Marshal!
    Drinking Horn
    A unique vessel to hold thy lordly drinks.
    Great Hearth
    Keep warm by this unique piece of furniture for exclusive to Lord Marshals and above!
    Ten Indestructible Crafting Tools
    You will receive ten (10) starter-level, indestructible, crafting tools for the skills of your choice.
    Eight Expert Level Crafting Station
    Eight (8) total expert level crafting stations for your home, uniquely identifiable as Benefactor's crafting stations.
    Lord Marshal's Coronated Helmet
    A unique, starting level helmet with crown imbued with precious metals and jewels suitable to hold enchantments. Comes with a permanent enchantment to act as a light source.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Lord Marshal" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Founder Exclusive Rewards
    (Coming Soon)

16. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Baron3 Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $3,800
    Rent Free City Deed
    Rent free, City Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    Baron's Cloak
    A unique cloak sporting the Baron's symbol, sewn with silver and gold thread suitable for carrying an enchantment. Is permanently enchanted to function as a light source.
    Talking Mirror
    Who's the fairest of them all? Find out.
    Vendor
    Exclusive Home
    A unique, upscale, Benefactor Baron's home (available only to pre-launch backers)
    2-Story Basement
    A 2-Story, City Stone Basement
    Baron's Bed
    A beautiful, four-poster Benefactor bed, fit for a Baron!
    Video Conference with Richard Garriott
    Town Hall group video conference with Richard "Lord British" Garriott! (one video conference per group; groups up to 10)
    Benefactor Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Viscount" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Galleon
    A uniquely identifiable Founder's, waterfront, double-decker Galleon, as befits your status as a Baron of the Highest Order, floating on the water, attached to your City property by a bridge (**City waterfront lots available to City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    Founder Baron Crown
    A uniquely identifiable, Founder's High Baron crown!
    Exclusive Home
    Available only to backers, be the envy of the neighborhood with your upscale Early Founder Baron's home!
    2-Story Basement
    A 2-Story, City Stone Basement
    Servant
    Your very own, unique, Founder's house servant, appropriate to your stature as a Baron!
    Baron's Bed
    A beautiful, four-poster Founder bed, fit for a Baron!
    Baron's Imp
    Feeling mischievous? This non-combat pet certainly is. Let him follow you around and grin at all the passers-by.
    Autographed City Deed
    Printed City Property Deed, hand signed by Richard "Lord British" Garriott (Current image is an artist's concept only)
    Founder Plaque
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of “Earl” and "Baron" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Baron 2 emote!

Duke Tier
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $5,300

Estate Lot (2x City Lot)

An additional rent free, Village Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    Duke's Cloak
    A unique cloak sporting the Duke's symbol, sewn with silver and gold thread suitable for carrying an enchantment. Is permanently enchanted to function as a light source.
    Exclusive Home
    Unique, upscale Benefactor Duke's home!
    3-Story Basement
    A 3-Story, City Stone Basement
    V.I.P. Round-Table
    V.I.P. access to special round-table design discussions hosted by Lord British (Event entry fees and travel expenses not covered; includes at least two round-table discussions to be held at those events occurring no later than twelve months following the delivery of the game).
    Portalarium Tour
    Full tour of the Portalarium studios in Austin, Texas for a behind the scenes look and personal design discussion with the game team.
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Marquis" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Custom Avatar
    Direct interaction with our team artists to model custom character features for your avatar's head, different from the avatars of all others (can be based on your own likeness; all avatar images must be approved by the development team).
    Exclusive Home
    Unique, upscale Founder Duke's home!
    Waterfront Castle
    A uniquely identifiable Founder's, waterfront, island Castle, as befits your status as a Duke, sitting on an island, attached to your City property by a bridge(**City waterfront lots available to City property deed holders; early founders and higher value pledges have lot selection priority **)
    Duke Crown
    A uniquely identifiable, Founder's Duke crown!
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Duke" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    Teachable Emote
    Get ready to show off (and teach) your unique Duke emote!

17. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Nice service! I wonder how long the selling-prices will equal the tier-value of the pledge, as seems to be the current way of handling these transactions. I know Portalarium does not want price-gauging at this point, but when Founder accounts become more rare(or rather when more and more people find out about this game in the coming 6 months), I can see them go up in price quit a bit. After all, there is some nice extra value there, especially when you want to upgrade.

If I wanted to buy into a Founder account, I would not wait too long, for these prices. And no, those are not my accounts for sale. :)

18. smack

smack Avatar

*NOTE: For the duration of the Founder Pledge promotion (thru April 7, 2014), it is against Portalarium policy to charge more than the cost of gifted or transferred pledges.

Note the date limitation has expired. Why not try to sell it at a higher price? I mean, that was the whole point of Founder status/benefits and the speculative/rare land deeds. It's not like they didn't promote or market those aspects heavily, especially considering how much money they made last month. :rolleyes:

Even at Benefactor prices it's still a good deal because of those benefits above.

19. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I've only listed what I've been told. I agree that prices could easily, and likely will, go up for a Founder perk. Some people also just want to cash out and the wait to see what happens.

Doesn't matter to me though :)

BattleBob, Sendrick, Merick and 51 others like this.
  20. Knight Commander Tyncale

Knight Commander Tyncale Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.