More Options in store

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Dorham Isycle, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Net, Time Lord and Sir Bradley White like this.
  2. Ceal Astra

Ceal Astra Avatar

Yes, please more SotA merch with eye catching art (the sigil shirts are wonderful, but not so obvious). Let us be your billboards!

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

That looks like one of those "Cafe Press" style sites (not saying it is Cafe Press, just one of the many sites that does that kind of thing), where you just give them a design, or designs, and they make stuff to order.

That's not how Portalarium has done things to date; they were actually discussing this on the anniversary video feed and I think it was Dallas who mentioned they've actually lost money on a lot of merch so far.

They mentioned they might do things different in the future -- whether that means a move to a made-to-order sort of service they don't run directly where they might make a buck or two off each item, I don't know.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Ceal Astra

Ceal Astra Avatar

There are a lot of options and angles, and I assume they have a marketing team or service in play already, considering the target release date. A neat side option though might be a nice limited edition t shirt offered as a pre order (no cash out of pocket for the company) to supporters and forum members, with the game name/logo, nice art and the year. No cost up front, no (or nearly) no excess to manage after. I'd be interested.

5. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Portalarium could do a Cafe Press/Zazzle store as well using some of their fantastic concept art.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.