1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

That's a good idea - I had considered linking to just further in the post for each tier but links to the reward listings or the spreadsheet would be a good idea as well.

Elrin, HailAvatar, Crashinn2 and 3 others like this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Not sure if people are watching but there is still a Founder Citizen, Royal Founder Citizen and Founder Explorer available.

3. Jelle

Jelle Avatar

Hello Lord andernut, i would like to buy the Royal Founder citizen or the Founder explorer/ Citizen account if possible

4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

1 (Founder) Royal Artisan available to transfer.

5. Burnden

Burnden Avatar

Hi, I'm looking for a Royal account. Please let me know if something comes up.

6. pLateshi

pLateshi Avatar

A message of very positive feedback for Andernut here.
    With his help, I sold a Royal Founder Lord Account for a superior amount of money than what it's worth. So it was a big deal, and everything went well. No difficulties, delays or lacks of communication throughout the trade.

If you are thinking about using his service but still aren't sure, well, I can say they are legit. Now whether you trust me or not, that's another story :p

7. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

1 (Founder) Lord Account available.
    +
    1 (Royal Founder) Lord Account available.

8. Danue

Danue Avatar

Andernut is trustworthy and I got my purchase completed with the account transferred within 20 minutes! Will buy more..

9. Father Aquila

Father Aquila Avatar

Hi everyone, this is Burnden (now Burnden Park) and I am happy to recommend Lord Andernaut.

I now have a Royal Founder Knight pledge account thanks to his services. He is trustworthy and helped me though the whole process from looking for an account to ensuring everything went smoothly and securely.

Lord Andernaut, you are a credit to the community. Please stop by the Bear Tavern and I will get you a nice slap up meal and a few mugs of ale.

10. Sardonyx

Sardonyx Avatar

Lord Andernut helped me find and purchase a Royal Founder Royal Artisan account. He was very professional, and communicated every step of the way.

I would definitely use his service again if I need to transfer another account! Excellent Service!

Thanks so much!

11. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

can strongly recommend Lord Andernut.
    the whole founder/benefactor thing is new to me, he was very helpful in answering all my questions and the whole account transfer thing was very smooth.

thanks once again!

12. Avatar Aiden

I just completed purchase of a royal founder account through Lord Andernut. He was swift and efficient and took it upon himself to facilitate the funds transfer since both I and the seller used different methods of payment.

He also answered my questions and followed through on the entire process. You are sure to have a painless transaction with him as the mediator. Thank you sir!

13. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Lord Account is willing to other account(s) in partial trade.

14. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Baron & Edelmann added.

Elrin, Crashinn2, Dormrat and 2 others like this.
  15. Ughduty

Ughduty Avatar

Highly appreciated your service helping me selling my other account!

Thanks
    Marcus from Germany

16. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

1 Royal Founder Collector's account available.

17. Lord Gorynych

Lord Gorynych Avatar

18. Beli

Beli Avatar

Thank you Lord Andernut, Process went great.

19. Adz

Adz Avatar

Lord Andernut helped facilitate a very smooth and fast transaction. Very nice person also! I was very skeptical about using his third party services, but after many MANY questions I decided to take the chance with this person. Unless there's some way for the other user to claim their account back.. Which I highly doubt! Then this transaction was perfect and I would highly recommend!!!

20. Night Owl

Night Owl Avatar

Thanks Lord Andernut for another smooth transaction!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.