My 6-year-old son's review of R5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abovenyquist, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I have four kids around that age and they all do the same thing. I have no problem letting them talk to NPC's however they like. I do have a problem with them talking to PC's like that though. I'm looking forward to using SotA as a tool to teach them social etiquette. But I'm probably not going to let them play multiplayer until they learn to type.

Time Lord and rild like this.
  3. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

Time Lord, is catching me. I. Must. Be. Funnier.

4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

High Baron O`Sullivan Said;
    Time Lord, is catching me. I. Must. Be. Funnier.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~TL~:eek: "Mom! O'Sullivan says he's sorry about the Disney comment and he want's to be funnier! Can I play with him now?
    ~TL'sMom~:oops:
    Ok Dear, but take along your Thai Boxing Gloves because you know those O'Sullivan Boys can play a bit ruff. So if there's any trouble, remember to start at the knee caps and work your way up!
    ~TL~:eek: OK!
    Hey O'Sullivan! Want to come throw cats at the Tesla Tower with me? o_O
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baron Drocis Fondorlatos Said;
    I have four kids around that age and they all do the same thing. I have no problem letting them talk to NPC's however they like. I do have a problem with them talking to PC's like that though. I'm looking forward to using SotA as a tool to teach them social etiquette. But I'm probably not going to let them play multiplayer until they learn to type.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~TL~:) If I hadn't started my kid playing Ultima Online, he would never have developed the blinding speed at which he types today and also (and this is an important one) He would have never "benn a good Spellar" o_O
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Bradley White Said;
    Here is a little pic to give a general idea of what it would look like to see me with a short girlfriend. Note, the girl in this photo isn't my gf, just a friend, but the height difference is there. :D
    https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1.0-9/535563_301870373253002_1820882280_n.jpg
    And I think that is enough of me derailing this thread since I don't have kids. :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~TL~ :eek: OMG! I'd join your wife's squad any day ;) But how to hide a skyscraper like you in combat, I just don't know :confused:

~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.