give up

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by PaCOatlanticBaja, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaCOatlanticBaja

PaCOatlanticBaja Avatar

I cannot believe you guys are stillll fighting to get good pvp into the game...when archeage is playable in alpha. Its The best pvp game since pre tram uo that I have played. Trion worlds is doing awesome in keeping it a sandbox game. Archeage is currently ranked 6th in streams on twitch... I told you all months ago to stop caring about sota! Come play a real sandbox game..

Sir_Tim likes this.
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Believe it.

I can't believe you're here talking about it when you have this wonderful other game to play. It must be amazing. All of my favorite games make me goto other gaming forums and talk about them to random strangers instead of playing them.

3. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Still fighting to convince everyone that PvP will not be good I see.

4. Margard

Margard Avatar

I guess the definition of Alpha has changed a little - Archeage has been live for a year abroad - all they are doing is translating it

5. Margard

Margard Avatar

Feed not the troll ... lol

6. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I waited for ArcheAge for 4 years. Now it's time is past. Once I saw the 6 month Demo Video for SotA I was like...ya that's much better! The housing in ArcheAge is dinky winky.

7. killdonkey

killdonkey Avatar

Lol that game has some really cool features,but isn't a full sandbox game. It's more like a sandpark game. There are no player vendors where you can sell your items, there is no death penalty for that game. and the only way you can get items in the mall is by currency, you can't craft them all together.

Silent Strider and Lord Baldrith like this.
  8. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I think it's a lot more complex. They've struggled greatly to find the right balance and will likely continue to do so. They've made missteps already, which are well documented. It's always difficult to gauge something like this in a beta period, because there are some things where people play a whole lot differently when it's "for real." It's highly anticipated, but we'll see what they actually launch with.

9. Margard

Margard Avatar

Yes it is a little more complicated - making changes to that appeal to the "western" gamer - it still does not change the fact that they are not drastically changing what's already been implemented (as it stands at this moment in time)

Only time will tell but - people will play it of course but not only because of its PvP ... there take on farming is pretty interesting

I have to admit that I like the hand gliders

10. PaCOatlanticBaja

PaCOatlanticBaja Avatar

R u serious... the best Items in the game is crafted.. crafted items are better then any drop... also theres the auction house but as trion said in 1.5 we will see player vendors n u can sell ur house not just the land.. u guys need to get an update on what trion has done with the game n stop guessing... korea version is sandpark na eue is sansbox

11. PaCOatlanticBaja

PaCOatlanticBaja Avatar

Agree farming n craftin Is awesome... theres soo much to learn though.. n put it this way alpha has been out for a month.. n noone has a top lvl in any of the 20 crafting classes..

12. RelExpo

RelExpo Avatar

*Up in the sky you see a tiny black dot but as the seconds pass it develops into a shrouded figure flying upon a.... hang glider?!!*

*The figure swoops in and just like that, all went silent.... for the time being*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.