Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by enderandrew, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillRoy

BillRoy Avatar

Hey, friend, I'm not going to repeat what everyonelse said and beg you to stay, but I will say that you are a grown-up (I consider you one anyways), you are free to do whatever you want. If you don't like it here don't stay.

But if you do like it here (and I believe you do), don't let these stooges and dullards drive you off.
    Don't give anyone the satisfaction of forcing you out of this so-called community.
    Nomatter what your stance on anything here, there will always be people who strongly oppose it and some will make it personal, don't give them authority over you.

I like you even if I don't agree with everything you say, and most people (actually all) who aren't narrow-minded cretins can still be friends/friendly with persons who have different views.

*Believe it or not I myself have been sternly warned and temporarily silenced in the past (one of those times I'll admit I probably actually deserved it, the others not so much in my oppinion). It makes you mad, but it's not really a big deal once the heat dies down.

Anyways, do what you want to do, friend, but don't do it because "they" made you.
    I've been taking breaks a little here and there too, because we've been at this for over a year now and sometimes this stuff gets old.;)

2. Favonius Cornelius

Favonius Cornelius Avatar

Why is he leaving?

Duke AvorinSwiftslay likes this.
  3. BillRoy

BillRoy Avatar

Make him stay!!!:mad:

4. BillRoy

BillRoy Avatar

We can't tell you until after you vote.;)

5. Joviex

Joviex Avatar

This shouldn't be a place for personal issues.

If someone wants to leave, let them leave.

6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Unofficial FAQ
    [​IMG]
    enderandrew

Trolls have been reporting my posts and getting them deleted (getting my points/warnings along the way) as a means of censoring dissenting opinions that support the game and this community. I'm one step away from a ban for trying to be helpful and honest.

Yet those who would make repeated personal attacks on community members and Portalarium themselves are free to do so for all of perpetuity.

The moderation staff have made it clear to me that I'm not welcome here so I'm taking my leave.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    We'll have to kidnap him later back from earth...
    But there's a ransom someone owes him from around here... o_O
    ~Time Lord~
    X

7. Ravenclaw [BEAR]

Ravenclaw [BEAR] Avatar

Clip is from Billy Jack, based on a true story. ;) but I get your meaning Time Lord.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

am sad to see you go, I have not posted in many months. I was an avid poster and was really into the game and into bringing my personal insight into the game. Honestly I do not even hardly read the forums anymore. I got posts removed on the first day I was on the forums for the comment "beating a dead horse". If that is not over moderation I do not know what is. Anyway I know know that my input is irrelevant so I just stopped posting. I stopped buying everything the add on store had for sale because later on it was cheaper to buy in a bulk bundle or something. I am at lord founder now, but really haven't researched what lord marshal is. I see people posting it. I guess what I am saying is I gave up on the forums, but I never left the game. These blowhards that want everything given to them in the name of money is exactly why I do not post anymore. I will be a loner in game unless I know some other peeps who do not rely on monetary advantage or housing to keep up with the grind, but I will be there, and I will write poetry about the evilness of this monstrosity of a sight. but with a poetic tongue. My advice is don't leave, just sit back and let these wolves eat each other.

9. Wagram

Wagram Avatar

IF they sell player towns in game gold I am sure there are many like you that have no time for the Ultimate Collectors/investors that want it all in triplicate, and you can carve out your own place together choosing who you let in.

10. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Well there goes my morale. Maybe I am not trying hard enough. I will earn my membership one day.

11. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

Just let the dude leave. Sometimes people just need a break.

12. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

I'm not sure Grace is passing along the best advice. :D
    On that note, I once had over 1,000 posts.
    EDIT: Time Lord, you liked that within 5 seconds of posting. How are you so fast?

13. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

He's a Time Lord, silly;). He Liked it before you posted it. Just in our restrictive linear time dimension we don't notice these things:rolleyes:

14. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I'm everywhere :eek:
    ~Time Lord~:D

15. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

/looks under the bed

16. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I did show up there but Chuck didn't like me :(

~Time Lord~o_O

17. Sir Mike Dragon

Sir Mike Dragon Avatar

You just need a break. Every time I read the PvP mega-thread I get so worked up that I just have to walk away.

<edited down from 20 lines of ranting>

18. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

As worked up as we get lets try to be as flexible as possible. We've all had a few bad suggestions on this forum. We need to be as respectful as possible, to convey our sincere desire for the devs to make some needed tweeks to the system.

19. Sir Mike Dragon

Sir Mike Dragon Avatar

Agreed, unfortunately trolls lack a bit in the respect department. It's not safe to even suggest an idea without getting berated.

20. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I thought the first rule of PvP was "never go red on your main." Make a dozen alts. Upvote your own posts. Spam the "full l3wt" polls. And make ad hominem attacks.

(Please don't actually do this.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.