multiple lot house question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Lets say I have purchased 4 lots from the store and I'm a currently a knight marshal can I place my castle on all 5 lots or do I only get 1 castle ?

2. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

You only get one Knight Marshal castle, but you also get one of each house given to all of the tiers below your current tier. You could place any of those houses on your additional lots.

NRaas likes this.
  3. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

You get a deed to one castle, which you can put on any of your lots. BUT - you also have deeds to the "subsidiary" houses - knight house, edelman, citizen etc - all the houses from the lower tiers. You could place one of any of them on your other lots. If one of your lots is a waterfront lot you could also place a lighthouse.

Hope that helps.

[Edit - ninja'd by Koldar;)]

4. Sundews

Sundews Avatar

Don't forget the land deeds from add-on store are going to be taxed every month.

5. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Yea good point but will probably be affordable.

6. Sir Korvash

Sir Korvash Avatar

They have said that it would be reasonable to afford one, maybe 2 of the taxed lots, but 4 i doubt would be viable, unless you rented out them for a hefty fee.

Numa and NRaas like this.
  7. Numa

Numa Avatar

This is good to hear since I bought a rowhouse lot :) The tax on that will probably be cheaper than the others.

8. Gridian

Gridian Avatar

Yeah, it would makes sense for the lot rents to scale with the lot sizes. :)

9. stile

stile Avatar

It also depends on the player. I knew people on LOTRO that often had their houses locked due to not having the gold to pay tax. On the flip side I own 9, haven't played much in a year, have the tax paid to the max, and can probably pay it for a decade or more without playing again.

If a person playing 5 hours a week can afford property tax on a lot. Someone playing 40 could afford 8. If they are especially skilled at making gold.. 10? 30?

Still I wouldnt want the resource drain. I only have one store lot but since its city and 100% for guild use id hope the guild chips in to cover it and once split up its nothing per person.

Since they cant stiff the 5 hour a week player though.. The 20-40 hour a week players should have no issues with property taxes within reason.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.