plz add combos for melee ala age of conan

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by baronandy, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

i was a bit shocked after i have read that the pvp system its target baised no hitboxes and only auto attacking , nothing innovative , so plz add the buttom clicking system from age of conan was the only system that was fun in an target baised game ever . with the ability to throw armor (defencive on different sides) and you had to click up to 6 buttoms at the right time and range to not get the combo canceled.

i mean i would have loved some kinda of mount and blade style pvp with at least 2-3 hitboxes on a body , but that is the best what can be done with a taget system so developers watch the vid

2. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

also hope that the next 3 releases will be pvp baised i think its the most importand thing the combat system so it should be worked some month on it in my opinion

3. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

hope they not continiue in the next releases with bug fixing and grafics

4. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

hope they add melee combos where you have to press diffent buttoms to make a combo like in age of conan out of diffent attacks (you put in your combo deck)
    so every char would have unique melee combos he put in his combo dack mixed with mage spells, maybe if you landed a 4-5 buttom combo with every hit (you have to press the buttom at the right time and must me in melee range that the combo continiue) your spell should connect if u click it at the same time the last hit of the combo connect to add the spell as a combo ender

5. 3devious

3devious Avatar

I really enjoyed fighting in Age of Conan. Our current system isn't terrible but I think that it will be just as mind numbing as any other MMORPG after the thousandth battle.

baronandy likes this.
  6. Orladin

Orladin Avatar

I think they're going with the kiss method. Keep it stupid simple. Instead lets say in AOC where every single swing and blow counts to pull off an awesome effect/damage it's focused more on the "cards" pulling it off.
    Don't get me wrong I loved combat in AOC and I sing praises about it to anyone who hasn't given it a try. But that would take some serious reworking of the system as it stands. Also the level of accuracy/timing for melee classes in truth sort of makes people shy away from them and a system such as AOC.
    But I played demo and tos :cool:

7. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Wow...so 4 posts of your own before anyone else.....

Anyways, there will be combos added to the deck system...matter of fact that is one of the reasons they are using the deck system...as your cards come out playing them a certain way with a little luck and a lot of preplanning can gain you some advantage.

8. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

But that would take some serious reworking of the system as it stands

true but it was the first release so its not too late before perfectionating a system, that half of the comunity not like .

in age of conom mostly everyone liked it problem was thge pay to win and pvp armor

9. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

tos i personally closed after first 10 min of playing the beta but i wasnt much interested in the game and got a key from a friend to test.

directly forced in some quests u can do what u want . monster lvl system
    i coudnt get behind the first 10 lvls before pvp is avalible because i got bored as a non theme park mmo gamer.

i prefer sandbox but age of conan was an exception because of the well done combat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.