Personal seal

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by nightowl2, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightowl2

nightowl2 Avatar

I think it's generally fitting for citizens of a certain level to have a personal seal to mark documents with (and throw at their founder's house servant?).

I'm not sure how that fits with current plans for the instance zoom scale. Maybe it's too small to be worth the trouble? Though you could show it on the paper or as a pendant when you open the letter/scroll.

I'de like to be able to seal documents with stylized initials or heraldric devices. Are there are going to be public message boards? Or the ability to post ploclamations/announcements/advertisements on trees? In either case, and all those in between, an accompanying seal may be in order.

Has anyone mentioned guilds being able to put up a message board type system? e.g. at the gate or next to the doors of the guild hall

2. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

One of the rewards is our crest so I guess the question is how well they can shrink down that crest

3. nightowl2

nightowl2 Avatar

@Ghost Knight How about the option to not just shrink down your family crest but to actually customize your seal?

Like I said, with initials, maybe one of the prominent symbols from your crest or some other meaningful, fitting indicator.

4. Corlag TheBard

Corlag TheBard Avatar

removed comment as it was in wrong thread. :(

5. stile

stile Avatar

Artist that would be really good at doing these crests:
    http://www.revolution-design.com/

Can do the artwork, design, scanning, supply in various graphical formats, etc.

I've used him for art in the past and he does good work at reasonable rates. He's honest and has a degree in graphic arts if your worried about that sort of thing.

Can't go wrong with him for any of your purchased artwork needs.

I'm hiring him currently to do me a piece. It will hopefully be my avatar soon and if useable ill use it for my in game crest. Which is why I thought about posting the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.