I am Humbled..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sold and gone, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I really want to extend a big THANK YOU! to Caves, Caverns and Beyond. They have done a tireless, selfless promotion of this game, but not only this game. They promote individual talent, and make people feel genuinely good. Thank you Lord Baldrith, Thank you Asclepius, Thank you Sir Stile Teckel, and thank you #Avatarsradio. You are all individual efforts that you give in to the promotion of SotA, and the individual. I humbly thank thee!

2. Lebowski

Lebowski Avatar

Let's also thank Lord Flipperstein, the munchkins of gorgomoth, and the tiny terror of the aldarian mountains.

3. stile

stile Avatar

Thank you in return. Its extremely nice to drop into the forums and see something like this. It means a lot.

4. stile

stile Avatar

Hopefully Lord Baldrith doesn't get mad at me for doing this, but he said something to me and I agree with what he said. So I am going to share it and hope I don't embarrass him or have him mad at me. I think it was well put though and how much seeing a post like this means to all of us.

-Lord Baldrith without asking him *Winces*

Its easy to say thank you in response to something like this.. but sharing a few private words I think really shows how much it means to us. When I get annoyed, upset, etc about things that happen or take place in the community, or in relationship to the project I do, etc.. Its appreciation from people like yourself Lich Lord, that are the ONLY thing that make it worthwhile to do and keeps me going. I know the same hold true for many others also.

Thanks man. You brightened the day for all of us, and if we don't say much its only because we don't really know how to express what it means to us.

*coughs and clears through and gets all manly voiced* RIGHT THEN!! Beer is on the munchkins of gorgomoth!!!!

5. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.