Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ranged combat

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Tucker1986, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker1986

Tucker1986 Avatar

First off I just want to say because of my work schedule I don't get to participate as much as I would like during releases so there may be some things I don't know about the game just yet. One thing I noticed is that there is an auto attack when using sword and shield so when you have no cards that pop up during combat your at least still auto attacking. If your trying to do ranged there is no auto attack. Your just standing there waiting for a card to pop up that you can use. I know ranged uses ammo, but anyone using ranged should know that by now. Just didn't make sense that one would have an auto attack and the other not. Obviously I'm using the custom deck and not fixed.

2. Blackwood

Blackwood Avatar

I was able to get auto-ranged attacks to finally work. The problem I think is the innate range skill. I had to pump it and even then I had to be fairly close.

3. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

There is indeed a ranged auto-attack in the current release. Personally, I rely on it quite heavily in my game-play style.

Perhaps it is as Blackwood mentioned: You are simply too far away to perform the default attack. :)

4. Michael Jung

Michael Jung Avatar

Good hints about auto attack, I have totally overlooked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.