Noob question

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by recon0303, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recon0303

recon0303 Avatar

I have not played a ton during the pre releases, been busy, anyways, I thought I added crafting points as I got them like you do with the combat skills.

Right now I have about 8 points, but I can't use on anything, I have all my crafting skills say zero. But I do have points to use them.

Anyone know if something was changed, or maybe I have no idea what to do here. I did get to craft in the early releases around release I think 3, and I did a ton of crafting with no problems.

So my question is how do I add points, or use them in crafting when I get them.

If I were to guess either its bugged.
    I'm a nub

Or you craft , things in certain areas and points are added, when I did all the gathering skills for hours nothing raised either, so I'm guessing it does not work this way.

Any input from some one who knows how this works would be great.

Thanks.

2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

There's no way to use those 8 crafting points at the moment. That part of the game hasn't been developed (or at least it hasn't been released yet).

You can still make things though. There's a lot to create right now. I'd suggest visiting http://sotawiki.net/sota/Main_Page.

They'll have all the recipes and give you a head start in figuring it all out.

mbomber likes this.
  3. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

Sir Dorham Isycle likes this.
  4. recon0303

recon0303 Avatar

I just want to be sure that I'm not missing out on something or if the points are bugged. I do not want to know how to craft, I already know... I just wanted to know about the whole point thing nothing more...

So sounds like you can't use crafting points..... They should have it say , being developed on it or something... Because I spent over an hour trying to figure out what the heck was going on...Or take it out until its fixed. just saying. Again, I know its beta and I know how beta works I,m in the industry, and some company take things out when there are not done so it does not confuse people...

Thanks for the info.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Sorry recon for your troubles and it's worse than beta, it's pre-alpha, so it takes a lot of our patiences. I see a lot of new things this release, so it is keeping me pretty interested. There will be more and more. **cheers to you**

Duke NRaas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.