Player Run Towns - Lots Question

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Sir Tim, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

how could you trust anyone? you might trust someone but STILL in the real world we have courts and laws and police to back that up.

2. Sir Tim

Sir Tim Avatar

Yes, that method does sound risky! maybe in single player there is a plot of land that anyone can put their house on with out a contract. That way people can get to their items.

I dont think it would hurt anyone with a property deed because there is a distinction between the ability to place in online mode versus offline mode.

But what if the bank is full? They would need to force the bank to accept MORE than what you are allowed to have in I guess. then you would have to only take out items till you work your way down to your allowed "slots".
    If that is how you are looking at it... wouldnt the best way be to just stay off multiplayer all together. :D

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

In hang outs they have said that the 'magic movers' will place your house Fully Decorated into your "bank" so all the items will be in place.
    All you need is a lot to claim and you can take the whole house including conent and set it to that lot.

This means that it will not take up any traditional bank slot at all.

Zelek Uther likes this.
  4. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

To assume this would be a problem would be to assume that the developers, who are coding the ability for a house and all of it's decorations to be rolled into a the player's bank for the purpose, had not considered this.

I, personally, don't think the developers are idiots.

Sir Asguard likes this.
  5. Sir Tim

Sir Tim Avatar

Awesome to hear thank you.

Wow... way to call someone an idiot for a concern. I find you rude and fowl. /reported

6. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Interesting interpretation.

Very well, I await the judgement of the moderators.

I will object to one small matter... My heart is four chambered, and I have hair (Though far less than I used to in some places, and far more than I used to in some others...) rather than feathers.

Zelek Uther and Sir Frank like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.